Symbyo Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Symbyo Technologies Interview Questions

Interviews at Symbyo Technologies

2.7

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Symbyo Technologies (Cairo (Egypt)).

Interview

An HR interview and a technical interview. The HR interview was just to learn about my background, my goals for the coming period and to introduce the company culture and any non-technical details.
    As for the technical interview, it went as follows. First, a quick discussion of my experience and knowledge in relevant computer science domains (computer graphics, linear algebra, image processing) and technologies (C++, Qt, openGL, VTK/ITK), followed by about an hour or so of technical questions in the technologies/domains that I'm familiar with.

Android Tech Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Symbyo Technologies (Cairo (Egypt)).

Interview

A test at brainbench in c++ and java followed by a Hr interview. The Hr interview was asking about my vision and opinion about mobile future.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Symbyo Technologies (Cairo (Egypt)) in May 2013.

Interview

-Phone screening
    -onsite technical interview (basics computer science concepts) - Design patterns / C++ vs C#/ why c++ .
    -HR interview

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.