Synchrony Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Synchrony Interview Questions

Interviews at Synchrony

2.6

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Synchrony (Columbia, SC (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

HR Internship - Virtual (2020) interview that lasted roughly 30-45 minutes. Two employees interviewed me. When one asked a question the other would take notes. They swapped rolls each questions. Started with a get to know you question and ended with you asking them questions.

Interview Questions

• What leadership roles have you held and how did you achieve their goals?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a challenge that you had to face and overcome.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Synchrony.

Interview

A computer based personality test is first. Then you'll receive a call based on results for a follow up phone interview before the in-person interview. Employment history is very big and any past legal concerns.

Interview Questions

Interview

Completely via Wire only text due to it being an early phase of their interview process. The interviewer seemed cordial and impressed with my knowledge of the company. The interview was comprehensive, but not grueling.

Interview Questions

• . Did you use accounting applications at your previous companies or prefer working manually?

8. Describe the three main financial statements and your experience preparing them.   Answer Question
    • 9. What tasks do you think accountants perform on a daily, weekly, monthly, and annual basis?   Answer Question

26 Aug 2020 – Recruitment Team

Thank you for your review. We have been made aware of activity where scammers are publishing fake jobs using our name and we are actively investigating. An interview with Synchrony would not be conducted via text message.

Interview

Through telegram messenger we exchanged information and questions. It was a series of different questions and was not too difficult of an interview to get through. There were a total of about 10 questions and then I was sent to the next round in the interview process

Interview Questions

Synchrony Response

24 Aug 2020 – Recruitment Team

Thank you for your review. We have recently been made aware of activity where scammers are publishing fake jobs using our name and we are actively investigating. An interview with Synchrony would not be conducted via text message or through a messaging app.

We are currently not hiring for this role, but please regularly check our website, www.synchronycareers.com for available positions.

Finance & Accounting Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Synchrony (New York, NY (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

The interview was done over text. The interviewer took forever to reply and made me feel like the overall process was way too easy. Be sure to check out how legit the interview. I felt like it might not be Synchrony that actually interviewed but someone just using the name.

Interview Questions

Synchrony Response

19 Aug 2020 – Recruitment Team

Thank you for flagging us with this review. We have been made aware of activity where scammers are publishing fake jobs using our name and we are actively investigating. An interview with Synchrony would not be conducted via text message. If you ever have concerns or inquiries on a job with us, please call us at 866-301-5627.

Internship Interview

Interview

Mostly fit based. Many questions about my skills in leadership and how to handle group dynamics. 45 minutes maximum, very standard overall. Felt like a conversation, rather than question and answer.

Bilingual Collection Call Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Altamonte Springs, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Synchrony (Altamonte Springs, FL (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

I applied online, next day took the test, pretty easy an logical test. Then has to schedule the phone interview, once you complete the interview will let you know if pass. Finally, on-site interview with the manager and a regular employee. Took 2 weeks the whole process. Really Mad with no offer with 5 yrs exp in cust service/collection.

Assistant Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Synchrony (Costa Mesa, CA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

The whole process took 2+ months since the first contact until the official offer letter, so be patient if you are applying here.
    I applied online and was first contacted by a recruiter, after a few weeks I had a phone interview with the hiring manager. After several weeks I went on site for a full day of interviews with several members of the team. I was very well organized and it went well. About a week later the HR contacted me again saying I would get a job offer in a few days. During the process, I reached out to HR a few times with questions and they were always quick to respond.

Interview Questions

• Tell me one time you had to say no to a manager, how did that go   Answer Question

Client Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Synchrony (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in December 2019.

Interview

This was for the pre interview process. The test is terrible. It has you follow a bunch of rapidly blinking arrows and has a number of needless assessments. Complete waste of time. If you want to get to know someone, call them, meet with them in person, don't have them take this garbage 12 game test.

Interview Questions

• Look at these photographs and tell us what emotions you think the person is conveying.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

1 30-min phone call that was just your typical behavioral interviews; I prepared using STAR method and just really knowing my resume. Not a bad process to go through for a great opportunity

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.