Synechron Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Synechron Interview Questions

Interviews at Synechron

Associate Interview

Interview

I was contacted through a recruiter through email and was interviewed over the phone by an employee. Following this, I continued the process through a second phone interview. After the second phone interview I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• What challenge did you experience in a previous role and how did you solve it   Answer Question

Interview

Basic interview consist of 5 to 6 rounds. Focusing on QA and Testing methodologies and concept question. Next round having coding and puzzle solving using java. They will also ask you to automate some scenarios using selenium or any other language you know. Overall process is above average.

Software Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Synechron (Charlotte, NC (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

Was contacted 2 days before graduation to interview for a developer position. The job was part of a development program that would require 6 weeks of training in India. Drove 200 miles to Charlotte the night before (they did not offer to cover any accommodation). I spoke to 2 managers, one technical, one sales. The technical guy was not personable at all and was pretty condescending. I thought my answers to coding questions were good but he tore me apart. Second guy was a sales guy, he was cool. Left feeling like I wasn't getting the job. Was offered a week later but I had abother opportunity come up that I was more interested in.

Interview Questions

• What the difference between O (1) and O (n)   1 Answer

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paterson, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Synechron (Paterson, NJ (US)) in December 2016.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me by phone, and we talked about my experience. After the talk, she set up a phone interview with an employee from Synechron. The employee also asked about my experience, but he also asked a couple basic programming questions about JavaScript. After the phone interview, the recruiter called to me to let me know the employee would like to set up an in-person on-side interview. At the onsite interview, the employee mainly told me what I would be working with, and he asked me a few more programming questions. Three or four days after the in-person interview, the recruiter called to let me know they would be extending an offer and that I would be starting on the first of January. She asked me to fill out a lot of personal information (including ssn). It has been a week (and five days before the first), and I haven't heard anything else from them.

Interview Questions

• What does the JavaScript function splice do?   1 Answer

Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Synechron in September 2018.

Interview

Two phone calls, one technical. The first was very brief and there weren't a ton of difficult questions. The second was longer and asked intimate Web Developer questions. All around strangely short interview process for an entry level applicant.

Interview Questions

• Questions about React.js state and components   1 Answer

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Synechron (Fort Worth, TX (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

There will be no pre-assessment like other companies. What I had is the technical screening test which lasts for 30-40 minutes? Mostly the discussion will be on the topic related to the work we are going to do if the interview is cracked. But the decision takes sometimes last 2-3 days.

Interview Questions

• How to edit the data using the sessionid of another user.
      Differences between the cache and cookie?   Answer Question

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Synechron (Charlotte, NC (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

I was contacted through HR for the position of UI Developer with 4+ years of experience.

To start with, it was pre-determined that interviewer does not want to select me. They asked me to take Face to Face interview using either FaceTime or WhatsApp video call only. They mentioned it was company policy and does not allow interview using any other methods. Questions were mostly unrelated to job requirements sent by HR.

Interviewer asked questions related to UI, Backend, Integration framework,CI/CD and ADA.

UI Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Synechron.

Interview

Worst interview ever. Terrible interview, they asked straight specific technical questions. They are disorganized and jump straight to terrible technical questions. I had trouble understanding the interviewer and the questions kept getting more specific

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Synechron (New York, NY (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

First, they failed in time management call started 55mins late. And next, he doesn't have must time to take the interview. He so hurried in asking questions, and he is not even let me complete my answer. Maybe I am not answering it correctly, but they need let me respond to questions. Finally, he asked me when I did my education and telling me where I stand. Atrocious behavior. Everyone are not born talented. People will choose directions to succeed, and they will try all possible ways.

Infrastructure Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Synechron (Charlotte, NC (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

A recruiter contact me through LinkedIn about Infrastructure Architect position in Charlotte. The recruiter did not have a clear JD because they never had a role in the company . It was suppose to urgent role with bank here in Charlotte area.
    The company does not clear direction of requirement and will not be able to provide feedback.
    The company will also want you take a contact to hire position but will not let you know until the interview process is complete. I would not recommend anyone with a successful career path to even entertain this position.

Interview Questions

• Explain overall responsibilities and define all towers under infrastructure experience .   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.