Sysmex Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Sysmex Interview Questions

Interviews at Sysmex

2.8

Engineer Interview

Interview

General question about passion, interest, particularly in mobile work. The interviewer was friendly. It was a nice interview experience (more like a chat). The interviewer also shows up on time.

Interview Questions

• What do you have in mind about being an engineer at Sysmex?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I interviewed at Sysmex in July 2020.

Interview

2 step interview process; assessment day and face to face
    Assessment day was difficult, personality-type assessment, 3 different tasks with a Commercial Manager and National manager and Operations Manager present

Interview Questions

• -Why sysmex
      -If you were on a dessert island list top 10 items in order of priority   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Interview

The HR was very nice. It was more of a chatting than just Q&As. That made the whole process less stressful. It was my first interview ever and I felt that it was a really good experience.

Business Development Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sysmex in May 2019.

Interview

I sent my CV and after 2 weeks they organised an 1 hour skype interview with an HR manager , the supervisor and the division manager.The questions were focused on my professional past , my personality strenghs that will help me suceed and if I have understood the job description(products,customers).They told me that there may be a second round.After 2 weeks they sent me an email saying they will proceed with another candidate.Overall good experience , the only minus they didn't inform me on the role maybe because of time constraints

Interview Questions

• You don't have expertise on the specific scientific area   1 Answer
    • Can you relocate into Hamburg ?   Answer Question

Product Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton Keynes, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sysmex (Milton Keynes, England) in February 2019.

Interview

Was group tasks and challenges , I didn’t like this as it brought out selfish characteristics in people. Some of the “think outside the box” tasks where good fun though. Split into groups and had to solved a problem like make a bridge just out of news paper and celetape that had to hold a can of coke

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sysmex (Mumbai (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

In Japanese companies no one asks about technical skills much, interviews are generally conducted by HR people so all HR related questions are expected. If you know Japanese it is a plus point and if you have some relative in Japan it is a plus point.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamburg (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Sysmex (Hamburg (Germany)) in June 2015.

Interview

After applying in March for the position of Product Manager, I had a short phone interview in June, and just days later was asked to come to the headquarters in Hamburg. It was a small group interview with a German Product Manager and a US Marketing Manager who was currently visiting. The interview was very easy and personal. It seemed less of an interview than a friendly chat.
    I followed up for months afterwards, called about once a week for about 2 months, and each time I asked, I was told that the position was currently on hold, due to changes in the company. Now, almost 6 months later I still have no feedback, neither positive nor negative. Which is a shame, really, and unfortunately not very professional.

Interview Questions

• What difficulties do you see working in this position?
      How does your previous experience prepare you for this position?
      Some general questions about my CV / background.
      Please tell us about yourself.
      How would you think a typical day of a Product Manager is set up?   Answer Question

Engineer R and D Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kōbe, Hyogo (Japan)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sysmex (Kōbe, Hyogo (Japan)) in December 2014.

Interview

Two rounds. First was personal interview. Two Japanese nationals came to take interview. The process was moderated by a translator. More technical questions like projects, its relevance to company, what I can offer and so on. Second round was not announced previously. Got a call at 12.30 in the morning to attend GD. Was asked to tell about some truly innovative technology which could be used by the company. Overall really enriching and wonderful experience.

Interview Questions

• Your reasons for moving to Japan. Say a few things about Japan which truly captivated you,   Answer Question

Applications Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Sysmex.

Interview

After a phone interview, an interview with HR manager, Platform Manager and Regional Manager was scheduled.
    I wish I knew why I was rejected, as my experience and qualifications fit in the job description.

Interview Questions

• "What are you passionate about" was unexpected for me, because most of my true passions are mostly related to spare time activities (sport and so on), and not to the professional field and I didn't prepare myself for this question from the professional point of view.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sysmex.

Interview

I got this opportunity thanks to a friend of mine who is working in this company so I may not be able to elaborate the finer details but yes the only requisite requirement was that you have to be the best in your field of expertise to get a job in this company which is very heartening to know since there are very few companies which look in to the technical aspects of a candidate.

Interview Questions

• How would you grow the business if given an opportunity   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.