TE Connectivity Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

TE Connectivity Interview Questions

Interviews at TE Connectivity

2.8

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TE Connectivity (Atlanta, GA (US)) in July 2012.

Interview

Interview process was targeted selection, three interviews and offer extended

Interview Questions

Negotiation

sign on bonus of 10%

Contracts Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TE Connectivity.

Interview

Great bunch of people. Asked questions about my goals, aspirations, and what I would like out of the job. Very understanding of my viewpoints on a lot of various issues. Asked questions about how I would tackle certain problems, and what I was or was not comfortable with doing (phone calls, arguing, "being right")

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harrisburg, PA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TE Connectivity (Harrisburg, PA (US)) in December 2011.

Interview

I have never got such an easy interview in my life. People seemed nice and you would not have to try hard to make it to the second round interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Over the phone

Software Systems Engineer III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lynchburg, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TE Connectivity (Lynchburg, VA (US)) in October 2011.

Interview

telephonic for screening and then onsite interview.Meeting several managers and technical leads. day to day work related issues. problem solving approach.testing debugging , tools, clear casequestions on work history. different standards, software development process,testing

Strategic Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TE Connectivity (Tampa, FL (US)) in February 2013.

Interview

Interview process was fast, but rather comprehensive. I met with the hiring manager, HR team and extended sales team within a week. Interview with second tier management was the following week.

Interview Questions

• What creative methods have you used to grow the footprint inside of a customer's internal network?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I accepted the (competitive) salary offered.

Strategic Marketing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at TE Connectivity in December 2017.

Interview

Received random, short notifications for requests for phone interviews. Never received any updates or even rejections by email after completing the sequence of interviews. Totally ghosted by HR. After 20 years experience working for this company, seriously began to suspect ageism had come into play.

Ops Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TE Connectivity (San Francisco, CA (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

Seemles and great question amd answer including being given a lot of time to go over previous accomplshments to help add to self describing career goals and how they were met.

Interview Questions

• What are your accomplishemnts?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TE Connectivity.

Interview

I had a phone interview , followed by an HR interview. Straightforward, explained the position, its role in the overall scheme of things and asked me to explain how I fit into it.

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TE Connectivity (Troy, MI (US)) in September 2013.

Interview

Two interviews you meet with manager and team leader.
    Then meet with fellow teammates
    The interview process was long but it was a pleasant process.
    They really go thru a invigorating screening.

The overall experience was not bad just very long.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at TE Connectivity.

Interview

It was a phone interview that last about 50 minutes. I was asked general working place questions as well as technical questions. Then the interviewer introduced the company and their group for about 15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you build a embedded system for consumer product.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.