TSB Bank Interview Questions

Updated 30 Apr 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at TSB Bank

2.8
HardAverageEasy
Found 70 candidate interviews
TSB Bank
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TSB Bank

Interview

Simple process. Took one month due to credit checks. Yet apart from that everything was swift. They work with Reed for their hiring process. For the formal interview I was invited to go to their Chelmsford branch. From there I was guided on what will happen next. When I was hired they they helped me with my development very much.

Interview Questions
  • They asked in relation to commitment.
    1 Answer
TSB Bank
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TSB Bank

Interview

online virtual video interview with tsb, applied first and was given numeric and academic assessments to do then had the video interview. Video interview consisted of being recorded talking to computer screen

Interview Questions
TSB Bank
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TSB Bank (London, England, England) in Jan 2021

Interview

I applied online via LinkedIn, and was contacted via email by someone from TSB Bank to be invited for an interview via Teams. The email had the sender's name, but no signature, so I had no idea whether it was someone from HR, the hiring manager, or someone else. It turned out that the interview was with the hiring manager and a colleague. They explained the role in a vague way, and said they weren't entirely sure of the work that the new hire would be involved in. They then asked me to take them through my skills and experience and "bring my CV to life". After a couple of weeks, I received an email saying they weren't going to be continuting with my application, and I could have feedback if I desired. I asked for feedback, but never received any further emails from TSB. Don't offer feedback if you're unwilling to provide it.

Interview Questions
  • What's the difference between a Business Analyst and a Product Owner? They are two very different roles.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TSB Bank (London, England, England) in Dec 2020

Interview

The online application was straight forward and easy. There was a few questions that I had to answer about myself such as my ethnic background and these questions were straight forward and easy to apply

Interview Questions
  • I havent started the interview yet
TSB Bank
Application

I interviewed at TSB Bank

Interview

The first interview was with the hiring manager and all went well. There were a lot of questions but good discussion - mainly competency based. I was initially invited to take part in the second interview, however, after trying to organise a time, I was told that the company had actually decided to interview a few more first round candidates so second stage was to be put on hold, and that I would not necessarily get to second round anymore. After giving them some time, I chased again to find out if there was an update. I was then told that they had decided to just hire internally for "someone to start immediately". (so could I) Terrible experience, which is unfortunate because the hiring manager seemed very good and it seems that the hiring culture of this bank, which I have heard about before, had forced some moves which illegitimated the whole hiring process for this role.

Interview Questions
  • How do you use data to inform your decision making process? Give an example.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TSB Bank (London, England, England) in Feb 2020

Interview

Upon the first approval via CV was asked to complete an automated interview via SONRU System. It is an way for interviewing via app -you answer questions you see on the screen, it is not in person. Quite strange way to do it, I would prefer to talk to a human.

Interview Questions
  • What is exceptional customer service for you? What attracted you to apply for this position? Do you mind working weekends? You may have to support different branches, are you be able to?
TSB Bank
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TSB Bank

Interview

video interview, CV upload Not very complicated process. Easy to navigate system, you will recognize the system if you have applied for other similar jobs my first video interview I wasn't well prepared and so I struggled Good practice

Interview Questions
TSB Bank
Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland, Scotland
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TSB Bank (Edinburgh, Scotland, Scotland) in Oct 2019

Interview

application form video assessment assessment day and interview - the group assessment / interview was with the senior managers and a dragons den style pitch of a business. The a team manager took separate individual interviews competency based.

Interview Questions
  • Mock phone call and mock dragons den style pitch of a business
TSB Bank
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TSB Bank

Interview

Telephone interview then invited to face to face it went very quickly and easily and I would definitely recommend the process for anyone who is considering working for this company

Interview Questions
TSB Bank
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gloucester, England, England
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TSB Bank (Gloucester, England, England) in Sep 2019

Interview

The interview process included one video interview which took about 15 mins and then one face-to-face interview which took roughly half an hour. They was no role play which was stated that would happen in my confirmation email.

Interview Questions
  • Why tsb? What does customer service mean to you? How do you keep motivated?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 70 Interviews