TT Games Interview Questions

Updated Oct 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 17 of over 17 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at TT Games

TT Games

Application

I interviewed at TT Games

Interview

Personable and involved. They gave a brief tour of the location and ran through assorted NDA terms. Interview process was painless and standard. After the interview they direct you out of the building and insist that they will let you know on a job verdict within two weeks via email.

Interview Questions
  • What skills do you struggle with?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brighton, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at TT Games (Brighton, England, England)

Interview

Everyone was very friendly in the studio. The interviewer was very open about describing the creative process and requirements of the job. I had one phone interview which lasted an hour and another in person interview in the studio which lasted two and a half hours.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TT Games

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TT Games

Interview

Easy going, relaxed atmospere. Pleasant people. Got to have a look around the studio afterwards. Didn't feel intimidating at all. Took roughly around an hour for the full interview. Met with two art leads during the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TT Games

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TT Games in Jun 2019

Interview

Had a fairly chill interview, where they asked me about my university projects, mainly how they worked and what I learned from them. Then a code test which was straight forward

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bournemouth, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at TT Games (Bournemouth, England, England) in Mar 2019

Interview

I applied for TT Odyssey which is a branch of TT Games in late March. Interview process contained very low level C++ questions. Had two horrible employees laugh at my answers and general experience. Overall I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone.

Interview Questions
  • How does accessing linked lists compare to static arrays in terms of time?

Anonymous Employee in Wilmslow, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TT Games (Wilmslow, England, England) in Jan 2019

Interview

Went through a recruiter who go in touch with me. May recruiters before put me forward but nothing came of it but this one got me to a Skype interview. I had 2 Skype interviews total about 10 days apart. There was no face to face interview. The first was just a general chat to get to know each other. Asked about my experience and qualifications and I was able to ask about the company and how things run. It lasted about 45 minutes. The second Skype interview was very skill heavy. I Got sent some questions, around 10 or so and had 30 minutes to complete all the questions. Then spent an hour or so talking through my answers. The questions were some generic staple C++ questions. The questions were not to hard but the time was a squeeze. The entire process from recruiter ringing me to and offer was between 3-4 weeks.

Interview Questions
  • The questions were some generic staple C++ questions. The questions were not to hard but the time was a squeeze.

TT Games

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TT Games

Interview

Completed a test in order to be eligible and the process took four weeks since sending the application. Had the interview with a member of the team and the director. The interview was very easy and I felt quite comfortable the whole process. Really nice people, genuinely seemed interested in having me in the team.

Interview Questions
  • How do you approach a scene? Tell me more about yourself. Your likes, favourite movies etc.
1 person found this interview helpful

TT Games

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at TT Games in Mar 2018

Interview

A skype interview to get to know me. Then a follow up Skype interview with a difficult test under a short time frame, after the test the interview went through the questions with me and would ask follow up questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TT Games

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at TT Games

Interview

The interview started written test with heavy c++ questions, and loads of optimisation questions. Then lots of discussion about my answers from the test. Then questions about different areas of gameplay, such as AI, and collision detection.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

TT Games

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TT Games

Interview

Skype call with webcam, I was emailed a series of questions which I had to answer within a short time period. I emailed them back and was then questioned over what I had written as well as being asked questions about my experience and skills.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 17 Interviews