Taco Bell Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Taco Bell Interview Questions

Interviews at Taco Bell

1.7

Part Time Cashier Interview

Interview

I applied online and got a call back about two weeks later. The interview was simple. They asked basic questions. Such as, why do want to work here and tell me about yourself. Be sure to have some stories about teamwork and conflicts.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Part Time Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamburg, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Hamburg, PA (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Process took about 3 weeks due to paperwork. The interview was pretty simple overall. I only was there for 15 minutes for the interview. Got offered a job right away.

Interview Questions

• Would you rather be a food person or service?   2 Answers

Part Time Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Fresno, CA (US)) in May 2019.

Interview

the person interviewing me didn’t seem interested as soon as I started talking and it was awkward, but a month later and I got a phone call saying I got the job (I’m guessing whoever they planned on actually hiring bailed). overall I’m not satisfied I work 4 hours a week and they don’t train me for the cash register.

Interview Questions

• they have a stack of cards with questions on them, you have to pick three and they ask those.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Interview

Open interview day at store location. Long line to get in but took interviews in order. One on one with a manger who you may or may not be working with.

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Irvine, CA (US)) in April 2014.

Interview

I interviewed with 8+ people, some twice, across 3-4 different visits. Not a lot of questions about actual experience but more personality, work ethic etc. they feel you have the experience to do the job - it's evident from the companies you've worked for previously etc so it's all about the fit.

Interview Questions

• What is my working/management style.   1 Answer

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Irvine, CA (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

The whole process from start to finish was very well done. HR was very informative upfront about the role, the dynamics of the department and the compensation structure. Everything was well coordinated and organized. I started with a pre-screen call with HR, then moved to an in-person interview, met with HR and two people from the team. Everyone was great and very informative through the process. HR was quite responsive in getting back to me within a couple of days to tell let me know the status of my candidacy. What was really great as well, is that not only did HR get back to me, but they personally called me to let me know their decision versus just sending an email. And lastly, this is the only time in my seasoned career that an organization provided me with a "Thank you" card and gift during the interview process for my time and consideration of them as a potential employer.

Interview Questions

• All the basic questions about experience and how it fits within their organization.
      As well as favorite food item and why Taco Bell.   1 Answer

Kitchen Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeport, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Lakeport, CA (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed and told that I was going to be hired within the first few minutes of the interview, but that never happened. After coming in twice for orientation and a week and a half after the initial interview the manager changed his mind and decided not to hire me.

Interview Questions

• There was a really stupid questionnaire that was basically an idiot test.   1 Answer

Steamer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Oakland, CA (US)) in January 2015.

Interview

not hard at all they just called me and ask about my personal question over the phone, then they called me to go one on one and ask when was i available and what kind of experience do i have andy basically didn't need any.

Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Cleveland, OH (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

pretty easy and would recommend to a friend, they were very kind and easy to get to know. This was a straight forward response and pretty easy to get hired

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Irvine, CA (US)).

Interview

I had a call with the recruiter for their screening process followed by a call with the hiring manager. About a week later I was invited in for an in-person interview. The in-person interview consisted of meeting with several members of the Operations team as well as a presentation on some data that was given to me. One week after the in-person interview I received a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Did you have to make any assumptions when working with this data?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.