Tata Motors Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Tata Motors Interview Questions

Interviews at Tata Motors

Software Intern Interview

Interview

I applied online through their website and received an interview after a week. The interview took place on site with two senior engineers who asked general behavioral questions and about experiences on my resume.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you resolved a problem in a previous work experience   Answer Question

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Motors.

Interview

Campus Recruitment with online test aptitude technical and then followed by on campus interview. Most of the questions were from Resume and some HR questions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Motors.

Interview

On campus interview:
    Selected the resume and asked for a 1 hour on campus interview.
    Interviewed by 2 managers from manufacturing and sales/service teams. Asked about my previous projects and internships.

Interview Questions

• Previous internships, projects?
      What dept within TML are you interested in ?
      Stress strain curves, mechanics of solids questions   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Motors (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

It was a campus interview at my University. We took a 2 hour aptitude test and were shortlisted from about 75 candidates to 18 based on the test. It was then followed by a group discussion. The remaining 9 candidates were interviewed.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your Senior Year Project   1 Answer

Summer Trainee Interview

Interview

I applied to the company via a reference. There was an interview conducted by the Human resources representative. Since this was for an internship position the interview was relatively easy and did not include many rounds.

Interview Questions

• Questions regarding my academic background and extracurricular activities were asked. My knowledge on automobile engineering subjects was tested.   2 Answers

Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Tata Motors (Brooklyn, NY (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Your interviewers will likely start out with a question about yourself and your background to get to know you. Start out by giving them an overview of your current position or activities, then provide the most important and relevant highlights from your background that make you most qualified for the role

Interview Questions

• What are your weaknesses? ...
      Why should we hire you? ...
      Why do you want to work here? ...
      What are your goals? ...
      Why did you leave (or why are you leaving) your job?   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Tata Motors.

Interview

Lengthy process, took about 3 weeks, Interviewers were friendly and helpful. But they did not get back on time. I had to travel quite far and compensation was provided. The pant tour was great as well

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Tata Motors.

Interview

Written, GD & PI. Written test is purely technical , GD is any current topic and PI is again mix of technical and your interest towards favorite topic. For Written exams practice MCQs (CAT likes question)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

its an std package

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tata Motors.

Interview

5 Rounds of Aptitude test, Followed by the Group Discussion and the a 45 minutes of interview. Completely HR based interview from Manufacturing Head. Very few technical questions on powertrain, Latest Hybrid technology in Prius & Why Tata Motors?

Interview Questions

• How long will you stay in our company?   3 Answers

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tata Motors.

Interview

For GETs TATA Motors has a very simple interview process. They have an initial online written test and a following on campus interview if you clear the online test. The interviewers ask you questions about your resume and previous projects. Some questions like why do you want to join the company and where do you see yourself in 5 years are common.

Interview Questions

• List possible factors for low fuel efficiency in cars.   4 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.