Team One Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Team One Interview Questions

Interviews at Team One

2.7

Assistant Media Planner Interview

Interview

Very professional in the age of Corona. One phone call and a zoom call. Professional, quick, easy, painless. Although there possibly could have been a bit more energy from the interviewer.

Account Executive Interview

Interview

Applied online heard back in 4 weeks. Interviewed in the office with the two heads of the perspective account I would be on. The intern process required a video and essay.

Account Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Team One in October 2019.

Interview

I had a phone call with a senior recruiter at Team One. Following the phone call, I was scheduled to come in the following week for an in-person interview with 5 people on the team. However a few days before my interview at Team One I was emailed out of nowhere by HR that they cancelled my in-person interview since they hired someone else for the job. There was no further explanation or apology as to why they cancelled an interview I had that was already scheduled.

Entry Level Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Team One.

Interview

Great organization with just TERRIBLE HR. They took a week to respond to simple emails and they just didn’t do literally their only job. Have some pride you lazy bums. It’s honestly embarrassing how a poor recruitment team can make an entire company unattractive.

They took 3 week to give an offer....yeah that was supposed to be done a few days after the interview. I’m guessing it took so long Bc everyone else they offered it to said no too.

Strategist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Team One.

Interview

Great interviewers. They pulled strategists from directors to senior planners and really put thought into the questions. They allowed a lot of time for my questions and listened attentively.

Interview Questions

• What was a piece of advertising that caught your eye recently?   Answer Question

Account Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Team One in August 2018.

Interview

I had three interviews including the initial phone call with HR. Interview was standard and challenging (but answerable) questions were asked by all interviewers. They all seemed to have a passion for what they were doing as well as the company’s culture. Interview process took 1.5 weeks.

Interview Questions

• What kind of advertising/marketing campaigns have you seen recently that caught your eye and can you tell me a little bit about your favorite?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Team One (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

Phone call interview with 3 people I would be working with / 30 min each. It was mainly to see if they thought I would like the internship. They talked a lot about what my responsibilities would be

Account Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Team One.

Interview

I applied online and received an email to interview within a week. Did initial phone screen interview which was about 30 minutes long with a talent management rep. Included all of the typical initial interview questions.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Playa Vista, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Team One (Playa Vista, CA (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

Nice people that met me and asked questions about me and things I like. I answered the questions and tried to be funny. I think it went well. I answered the questions and tried to be funny. I think it went well.

PM Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Team One.

Interview

Pretty clear and straightforward, good process. HR was easy to work with and put me in contact with relevant people who interviewed me. Overall good system, pretty comparable to most.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.