Technology Partners Interview Questions

Updated Feb 8, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Technology Partners

Technology Partners

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Technology Partners in Oct 2019

Interview

Interview process was smooth and efficient. The interviewer had previously asked me to complete a personality/aptitude assessment, so that was discussed during the interview as well. Overall, it was a straightforward and enjoyable experience.

Interview Questions
  • What are you hoping to achieve in your career? What energizes you most?
    Answer Question

Technology Partners

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Technology Partners in Jul 2018

Interview

A couple of phone interviews, and two in person interviews. There's an initial phone interview that is a phone screen and a very basic call with an HR representative. After that, they proceed to bring you in for the first face to face. Then, a secondary face to face interview that consisted of a group panel. Lastly, a phone interview to go over all the facets and do a personality type test.

Interview Questions
  • Do you know what we do at our company?
1 person found this interview helpful

Sales Engineer

219 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Technology Partners (Saint Louis, MO) in Jan 2016

Interview

I had a short phone interview with Technology Partners after being referred by another consultant at the client company. Then I had a phone screen with the client company. Finally I had a panel interview with client company which included a technical challenge. The hiring manager and several peers were in the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a specific technical challenge you faced in a previous position.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Technology Partners (Saint Louis, MO) in Nov 2012

Interview

Phone and in person interviews to assess skills and identify opportunities. Very engaging and supportive. Good experience. Seemed very interested in finding right fit and helping me obtain a position quickly. Positive experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chesterfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Technology Partners (Chesterfield, MO) in Aug 2012

Interview

After submitting an application online, I was contacted via email and an interview was set up. I met with the head of HR, who was very nice, and she asked me a few questions. I was offered the internship at the end of the interview and I gladly accepted.

Interview Questions
  • What are you looking for in an internship?
1 person found this interview helpful