Teleflex Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Teleflex Interview Questions

Interviews at Teleflex

2.7

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teleflex.

Interview

First was a phone interview with the recruiter to discuss resume/basic experience. Next step was a phone interview with the hiring manager to discuss the role/qualifications more specifically. Final round was onsite and included three 45 minute interviews. The first was with the hiring manager again, basically to review the previous conversation and cover any final questions or concerns. The next interview covered goals, personality, management style preferred, etc. The final interview was the most challenging, involving questions about the company's values, specific product portfolios, and the med tech industry.

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Research Triangle Park, NC (US)

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Teleflex (Research Triangle Park, NC (US)) in April 2008.

Interview

Very long hiring process and then they wanted you to begin IMMEDIATELY. Very pushy.
    Had phone interview for screening. Had in person interview twice. Questions were basic to position. As always, you should emphasize accomplishments not just job responsibilities.
    Discovered after the fact that many people were leaving company. Work culture was high pressure with more work and not enough resources. Managed from top down with short term focus. Everything is managed to quarterly sales number often at the detriment of long term gains.

Interview Questions

• Describe an unsuccessful experience or project and what went wrong.   Answer Question

Negotiation

You can negotiate a little on salary but not much. Vacation is pretty set. Start at three weeks. Bonus only at managerial level.

Any Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Teleflex.

Interview

I called several times before making contact. Once I did I took a math exam, physical and drug test. I was hired directly the next week.

Interview Questions

• Do you know why our work is so important?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, PA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Teleflex (Wayne, PA (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

3 rounds of interviews with management. People were very relaxed and friendly. Did not evoke a hostile environment. Felt very comfortable inside the room. The interview took around an hour to an hour and a half.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Teleflex (Boston, MA (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

The Manager and the specialist who interviewed me one on one separately, were, very welcoming! I was bit nervous but not stressful at all.. The discussion was very healthy and I would definitely want to work for them. They are quite open and transparent during the whole process, which gave me a sense of confidence. I am still waiting for their decision.

Interview Questions

• The interview was in two stages
      1. Telephonic Interview (30 min)
      2. Face to face at the company site(1.5 hr)

They touched all the topics that covered my previous experience, my current knowledge that is in direct link to the position.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morrisville, NC (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Teleflex (Morrisville, NC (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

Straight forward and simple, nice people, asked the right kinds of questions to get to know me as well as my skills set. The presentation was to a group of people - very good and appropriate questions were asked. I would recommend this company

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Teleflex (Raleigh, NC (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

1) HR Phone Screen - What do you know about Teleflex? What attracted you to this opportunity? What are three qualities you are looking for in an employer? What three qualities are you looking for in a new position?

2) Director (phone) - Tell me about yourself? How do you set marketing strategy? What is your leadership style? Resume specific questions related to past experiences.

3) VP (phone) - How would you handle a conflict with one of your direct reports? One of the members of your team applied to this same role, how would you manage him/her? What is your leadership style? How have you helped one of your direct reports improve his/her performance? Resume specific questions related to past experiences.

Interview Questions

• One of the members of your team applied to this same role, how would you manage him/her?   Answer Question

Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Asheboro, NC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Teleflex (Asheboro, NC (US)) in March 2013.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me a day after resume submitted. After 6 weeks of back and forth to get a second interview with manager which finally happened it was canceled the next day and I was told they were going internal first. All the time I was told the position had to be filled right away. Very unprofessional showing a clear lack of communication.

Interview Questions

• Could you handle a lot of negative comments? I mean a lot?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Teleflex (Durham, NC (US)) in July 2015.

Interview

Pretty easy and standard interview. Applied online and talked to an HR rep for the initial screening. Had another phone interview with the hiring manager then in person one a week later. Accepted an offer a week later

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Teleflex (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I received a email invitation and attachment of the company values. I set up google handout for 9am then I the process had taken over 30mins . Interview ended no offer.

Interview Questions

• What are your biggest accomplishment? and why? do you take any substances? aka Alcohol, or do you have high blood pressure?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.