Tenpin Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Tenpin Interview Questions

Updated 20 Nov 2017

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tenpin

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tenpin in July 2017.

Interview

Applied online, got a call the next day inviting me for an interview the day after. It was quite casual. Interviewer was very nice and he ended up being one of my managers. Super easy to get on with and we had a laugh. Had the interview in a corner of the bar so it was quite loud. He said that he mostly employed people based on their attitude, personality and whether he thought they would fit in with the rest of the team. I expressed my keenness to go out of my comfort zone and try out all the departments available, which he liked. I think my small amount of bar experience helped me.

Cleaner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tenpin (Edinburgh, Scotland) in June 2015.

Interview

The interviewer was very good at explaining what the job entailed and the duties that where required, times of the shift & working days, overall the interview went well and was put at ease throughout.

Customer Service Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chelmsford, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Tenpin (Chelmsford, England) in February 2014.

Interview

Suited and booted, informative 'chat' in the bar area. General questions and sheet to be filled in as I was answering. Quite short, around 20mins but was quite comfortable, made me feel at ease.

Interview Questions

• Can you give me an example of a time you received excellent customer service?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.