Terrence Higgins Trust Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Terrence Higgins Trust Interview Questions

Interviews at Terrence Higgins Trust

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Terrence Higgins Trust

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Terrence Higgins Trust.

Interview

Done in groups. There was a position overview and a few activities which were low key. Then we played out scenarios in teams. Pretty easy. I saw most of the people (if not all) from my interview group at the orientation.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle someone trying to get your phone number or facebook during work?   Answer Question

Human Resources Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Terrence Higgins Trust (London, England) in July 2019.

Interview

I applied online, then was invited for an interview at the London office. The interview involved a test (15 minutes) and a face-to-face interview (approx. 45 minutes) with two managers.

Interview Questions

Terrence Higgins Trust Response

4 Oct 2019 – Director of HR

Thank you for your review- I'm glad you found the recruitment experience into the HR team a positive one.

Youth Engagement Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Terrence Higgins Trust (London, England) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was shortly contacted for an interview. The process was fast and easy, however I found the job position poorly described and I had trouble getting a clear idea of what my responsibilities would entail. Before the interview I was asked to put together a screening plan presentation. How can you do that when you barely know what area you're supposed to work in? Furthermore, I found the questions during the interview to be broad and generic to the point that it was hard to give full and valuable answers.

Interview Questions

• 1. Are there any specific stakeholders you would feel important to include in your outreach screening plan and how would you work with them?
      2. How would you ensure coverage?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.