The PENTA Building Group Interview Questions

Updated 19 May 2016

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at The PENTA Building Group

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at The PENTA Building Group

Found 3 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at The PENTA Building Group (Las Vegas, NV)

Interview

overall negative process, spent around 6 hours over 2 days of interviews. first round with 3 separate managers, and second round with VP's and presidents of the company. seemed as though everyone that was interviewing me had zero interest in the position I was applying for. no real relative questions. at the end of the 6 hours, was given no direction by HR. were not even available to walk me out of the building, no response to emails or calls even 3 weeks after interview process. seemed very unprofessional to me after spending so many hours at their office ( around 6 ). Company is growing and trying to purvey a culture that is non existent.

Interview Questions
  • Most of the questions were not related to the position I was applying for.
    Answer Question
The PENTA Building Group
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 months. I interviewed at The PENTA Building Group in Jun 2015

Interview

Conversational, and productive.I felt like it was a two way interview and they were interested in getting to know me, not just my resume and CV. While the process was long, I was never left in the dark or that they had just moved on. The HR department was friendly and always quick to respond to my seemingly constant status questions.

Interview Questions
The PENTA Building Group
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The PENTA Building Group in Mar 2012

Interview

Simple and fair. Know your stuff. If you are knowledgeable and experienced, they will pick up on it quickly and make you an offer. If you're trying to BS them they will catch on quickly.