The PENTA Building Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at The PENTA Building Group

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at The PENTA Building Group

Safety Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The PENTA Building Group in March 2012.

Interview

Simple and fair. Know your stuff. If you are knowledgeable and experienced, they will pick up on it quickly and make you an offer. If you're trying to BS them they will catch on quickly.

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at The PENTA Building Group in June 2015.

Interview

Conversational, and productive.I felt like it was a two way interview and they were interested in getting to know me, not just my resume and CV. While the process was long, I was never left in the dark or that they had just moved on. The HR department was friendly and always quick to respond to my seemingly constant status questions.

Corporate Manager Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The PENTA Building Group (Las Vegas, NV (US)).

Interview

overall negative process, spent around 6 hours over 2 days of interviews. first round with 3 separate managers, and second round with VP's and presidents of the company. seemed as though everyone that was interviewing me had zero interest in the position I was applying for. no real relative questions. at the end of the 6 hours, was given no direction by HR. were not even available to walk me out of the building, no response to emails or calls even 3 weeks after interview process. seemed very unprofessional to me after spending so many hours at their office ( around 6 ). Company is growing and trying to purvey a culture that is non existent.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were not related to the position I was applying for.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.