The RealReal Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

The RealReal Interview Questions

Interviews at The RealReal

2.5

Photo Production Assistant Interview

Interview

It was an informative and friendly interview process. Both the men interviewing us were very comprehensive in their explanations and walked us through the process of what the job entailed. I appreciated that they gave us a chance to model the mannequins and were more than willing to answer any question as openly as possible.

Copywriter Interview

Interview

they make you take a test and give you a tour of the facility, pretty easy going depending on who interviews you. they may have changed it though since the company made big changes

Photo Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at The RealReal (San Francisco, CA (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

I got a messagem from Jaynie on indeed telling me to check out the opportunity and it was a great opening so I tried it out. Jaynie called me, we scheduled an interview, I went to the warehouse where Michelle received me and showed me around, they were all so friendly and outgoing! The day after going to the warehouse they called me and told me I was accepted so it was pretty fast and awesome!

Interview Questions

• If I was into fashion and photography and had any experience at warehouses.   1 Answer

Photography Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Perth Amboy, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The RealReal (Perth Amboy, NJ (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

A very fun and concrete interview. The staff was kind and very attentive to all the questions I had. Overall the interview process was a really fun and professional experience.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me about yourself & what do you do?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The RealReal in October 2020.

Interview

Very thorough but pleasant. Great team from start to finish. THe recruiter was great in describing the role and seeking out as much information to see if this is a right fit for me and the company. Overall very pleased with everyone I met

Interview Questions

• What has been my experience in conjunction to this role?
      What are you looking for?   Answer Question

N/A Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at The RealReal in October 2020.

Interview

Had the standard recruiter interview and multiple video interviews afterwards. Everyone was really great to speak with and overall process was a positive experience. Only downside was after so much time spent doing interviews I didn’t get any communication that I didn’t get the job. I got totally ghosted. Would have been nice not to be left hanging.

Anonymous Employee in Perth Amboy, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at The RealReal (Perth Amboy, NJ (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

It started with me talking to the manager about the job and process of the company. Which lead to showing me the photo production area where all the photography happens. And I got a chance to experience what the assistants go through on a day to day basis.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little bit about your background and what brought you to The RealReal?
      Tell me a time where you dealt with a difficult time at a job and how’d you deal with it?
      Do you have any questions you would like to ask me?   Answer Question

Application

Interview

I had a phone interview first with a manager from CA and then I had an in person interview at Perth Amboy, NJ and I have to say the process was amazing. I don’t understand how there are so many bad reviews. If doesn’t make sense to me!

Interview Questions

• Tell me a bit about your background   1 Answer

Photo Production Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Secaucus, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The RealReal (Secaucus, NJ (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

My Interview with the real real staff was immaculate, I have never experienced such genuine connection with a company this large, I loved it. One of the managers that hosted my interview was very kind by showing me around and how everything worked in my potential position. I highly recommend to do your best and apply

Interview Questions

• What was occupation before applying and if i was able to do the job they were hiring for?   1 Answer

Virtual Stylist & Production Assistant Interview

Application

Interview

The interview process was swift and easy. My girl Jayne killed it at explaining everything I needed to know about this specific role + much more! I felt she was excited to talk to me from start to finish. The actual establishment itself was amazing, it was super inspiring, and I loved meeting everyone that I met for this role.

Interview Questions

• Am i comfortable with this position?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.