Thomas Sabo Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at Thomas Sabo

2.9

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Thomas Sabo (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Senior management was easy to talk to, was well prepared for the interview. Store Manager was present for the interviews. They asked questions reviewing the skills and experience from the resume, asking to provide examples with situations pertaining to the perticular skills. Asked me about my experience as a customer where I was highly satisfied or unsatisfied and how did that change my view of that perticular company or store?

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Quick and painless. They were very reasonable.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thomas Sabo.

Interview

My interview process was very straight forward. I emailed to the stated email address of the hiring manager and got a response pretty quick. The following interview was in person with the hiring manager directly. I was asked general questions regarding my background and skills, nothing out of the ordinary. The experience could be different when applying with HQ as I was applying for a position outside of Germany.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thomas Sabo (London, England) in June 2017.

Interview

Horible.
    Not professional at all.
    Very uncomfortable for me.
    Also person interviewing me was rude and dismissive to me.
    Not comfortable interview at all
    Would not recommend it to anyone.
    Horrible experience , would not work there ever

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Thomas Sabo (London, England) in April 2012.

Interview

one on one interview usual questions. they refereed to my cv asking me questions and also why i wanted to work for them and if i knew anything about them

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thomas Sabo (London, England) in November 2016.

Interview

The manager was prestige, friendly but not the type where you felt completely comfortable.
    She asked me about my previous experience, was obviously more interested in the fashion retail and selling rather than my actual customer service.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of when you had to deal with a difficult customer and had to go out of your way to sort out their problem   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sheffield, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thomas Sabo (Sheffield, England) in February 2018.

Interview

Gained an interview through applying online. Process was easy - staff very friendly. Interview was very general - was asked questions on my experience, customer service and how much I knew about the company/brand.

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Thomas Sabo (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in July 2015.

Interview

It was a group interview. Two individuals from the management staff conducted the interview. The majority of the questions were very straight forward. The interviewers would like to know about your previous service experience. Each individual will be asked the same question which gives you the chance to think of a good answer while someone else is answering. Overall, the interview took about an hour.

Interview Questions

• How would you successfully sell me this watch (or other piece of the collection)?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Thomas Sabo (Glasgow, Scotland) in May 2019.

Interview

Easy, standard questions, competency based, what would you do if?
    What are you favourite fashion brands and why?
    Very casual manager had a informal chat with me first jkkk huff. Eve f c d z. S

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thomas Sabo (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2018.

Interview

The hiring is really helpful, introduce a lot of Germany knowledge and good communication with customers. And the working hours and availability time. And also introduce coworker in the interview process. Got the offer right away

Interview Questions

• what is your available time   1 Answer

Verkäuferin Teilzeitkraft Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Freiburg im Breisgau (Germany)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thomas Sabo (Freiburg im Breisgau (Germany)) in January 2019.

Interview

Vorstellung
    Firmenwissen
    Verkaufserfahrung
    Zeitplanung
    Zeiteinteilung
    Evl Arbeitszeiten
    Teammitglieder
    Gehalt

Die Stelle ist in einem Luxuskaufhaus in einem Counter denke ich. Umsatz und Verkauf werden die größten Themen sein und das Gehalt alles andere wird noch mitgeteilt.

Interview Questions

• Wie hoch ist Ihre Verkaufserfahrung   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.