Transport for NSW Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Transport for NSW Interview Questions

Interviews at Transport for NSW

3.1

Software Tester Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Transport for NSW.

Interview

In person interview, asked for what did u do better in last org, why r u lookong for the change and what will u bring to the role under consideration.

Interview Questions

• What have been the challenging taks you accomplished successfully.   1 Answer

Cadet Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Transport for NSW.

Interview

Standard interview and behavioural questions, where you are rotated around 4 different rooms with a panel of 2 interviewers. The interviewers are friendly and would give you time to answer questions. There is a group interview, where you have to work together to develop answers to a given scenario and present your solution to the interviewers.

Test Automation Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Transport for NSW in February 2020.

Interview

I have applied for a graduate position and it was a group interview. Interview was started by introduction and they gave a program that contains basic java. The tasks were reversing a string and swapping, parsing a YML file and retrieving data from database. They divided tasks and assigned 1 task to everyone. Moreover, they asked to present code in front of everyone. It was a great experience!

Cadet Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Transport for NSW in November 2019.

Interview

Online application followed by online tests and a quick phone call. Then three short interviews in separate rooms along with a role play activity in a small group. The activity involved discussing a scenario and then discussing each stakeholder to the interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to juggle multiple deadlines   Answer Question

Graduate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Transport for NSW in October 2019.

Interview

1. Applying through seek - asked basic interview questions plus two questions based on ethics in previous work conditions "describe a time where you were faced with something you did not think was right, what did you do?" etc.
    2. Aptitude testing
    3. Phone call screening (3 or 4 short questions)
    4. Interview with three panel members (1 scenario role play question + 5 behavioural questions)
    5. Reference / medical checks
    6. Offer

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had been an advocate for diversity.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Transport for NSW.

Interview

It was a contract role and I was pregnant. There was no discrimination and I got the role. Great process and really great role. The initial vetting was with a recruitment agency who fully prepared me for the interview.

Scholar Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Transport for NSW.

Interview

I had to do an online application, MMI, role play activity, group activity. The group activity was to build something out of the material that they give you. I then received an offer many months later.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Transport for NSW (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

Online testing, phone interview, and then face to face. Very good behavioral questions to test and challenge your communication and problem solving skills. The interview was very structural. It was standard process in government sector. The whole process took very long as expected. I'm comfortable with the whole process.

Interview Questions

• Tell us an example where you dealt with a particular situation/type of people...   Answer Question

Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Transport for NSW (Sydney (Australia)) in November 2018.

Interview

Phone screen then invite to interview. 3 person panel interview. Gender balanced. 5 questions. Situation and behaviour based. Take turns in asking questions and is 50min all up. Opportunity for you to ask questions at the end.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you needed to exercise influence   1 Answer

Cadet Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Transport for NSW (Sydney (Australia)) in September 2018.

Interview

1. Provide Expression of Interest
    2. Apply online
    3. If successful, complete online assessment
    4. If successful, attend interview
    5. If successful, complete background and medical check

The position is great as part of internship for Engineering

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.