Trowers & Hamlins Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

3.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Trowers & Hamlins

Trainee Solicitor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Trowers & Hamlins (London, England) in June 2020.

Interview

I had a video interview with a Partner and an Associate following a Vacation Scheme at the firm. It started with a case study, on which I was asked questions, and followed by a mixture of competency and strengths-based questions.

Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Trowers & Hamlins.

Interview

Two-stage interview and assessment day. First interview with a Senior Associate and Grad Recruitment for the Vac Scheme. Assessment day on the Vac Scheme. After the Vac Scheme, second interview with two partners.

Team Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oldham, England

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Trowers & Hamlins (Oldham, England).

Interview

The interview process was really quick and easy. I actually applied the day before I received the email stating that I should come for an interview. The interview went really well from my point of view. The office manager was there as well as another manager who was present via video call.

Interview Questions

• What is key when working in a team?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about yourself.   Answer Question
    • If you have experience in leading your own team, how would you find following a team leader when the roles are reversed from your previous job roles?   Answer Question

Compliance Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trowers & Hamlins (London, England) in June 2018.

Interview

I was interviewed by the Compliance manager and HR officer. After the interview, I was told I would hear back from them soon and I never did. I think it's very unfair to waste someone's time and resources and not inform them if they were unsuccessful.

Vacation Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Trowers & Hamlins (London, England) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview questions are unique. They are all competency based but it's not our usual competency questions. Questions can get pretty "deep" and the best way you can do it is to just be yourself and answer it truthfully with a good structure. My tip is to be laidback and don't overanalyse what they say.

Trainee Lawyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Trowers & Hamlins (London, England) in November 2009.

Interview

Got interview at 4pm but have to wait 15mins for HR manager to arrive. The atmostphere was very professional, even got receptionist took the coat. I have been asked lot of tough questions fro HR manager to the line manager. Then have to do aptitude test without being told that there would be one.

Interview Questions

• why you want to work for law firm   3 Answers
    • how you see yourself in 5 years time   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.