Tufin Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Tufin Interview Questions

Interviews at Tufin

2.9

Interview

Very smooth and well put together. Responded very quickly and helped prepare me for additional follow up interviews. Overall, great experience and i enjoyed it. Would recommend anyone applying to stick with it

Sales Development Representative Interview

Interview

The phone screen was pretty straightforward. Just be prepared for all the basic questions, but also know a lot about the company. I had a pretty good interview experience overall.

Digital Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tufin.

Interview

Phone interview with HR first. HR just asked general questions about your experiences and background. Then moving forward to phone interview with marketing manager. In the end, on site interview with the marketing team.

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Tufin (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Good to start with outside recruiter. Met hiring manager for interview and he was as lame as they come. Thankful not to be lining his pockets with my skill and effort.

Field Sales Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Tufin in December 2018.

Interview

I was contacted by a headhunter, two in fact, and worked with one of them. Went over my experience with him, and then had a call with the company's recruiter and did the same thing. Next call was set up with the hiring manager and he said he will start with going over the company, then the role, and then my experience. However, he started with asking me about my experience. I guess he doesn't know the definition of "start." He was looking for 15 years experience and I don't have that, and that was discussed with the previous two recruiters, so I don't know why we even had the call. Complete waste of time, and the hiring manager needs to take some training classes on how to conduct an interview since it was very hit and miss and all over the place with no structure.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about what you're doing now.   1 Answer

Client Services Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Tufin (Boston, MA (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

Spoke to recruiter from outside firm on three occasions and emailed a bunch over a 6 week period. Was told I would be passed on to the next stage and then never heard anything again despite follow up. Very rude and a complete waste of my time.

Operations Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Tufin in July 2018.

Interview

Contacted by external recruiter. Had follow on 30 min interview with internal recruiter, who then set up 1 hr interview with a manager. The manager did not call for the interview (waited almost 30 mins). Sent follow up email to recruiter asking what happened. No response. Subsequently the recruiter set up a 2nd interview with different manager, who called in 25 mins late but apologized for scheduling mix up. After that session, crickets. No closure, no follow up. Overall, disorganized and unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Describe the challenges in rolling out an enablement program in a start up business.   Answer Question

Salesforce Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tufin (Boston, MA (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

Applied Online and then got an email from the hiring manager to set up for a phone call, did well and then was asked to set up for a Salesforce Test.
    The Process was smooth and conducted in a timely manner, it took 2 weeks or so.
    The test was a bit confusing and tough but was provided enough time to finish it.
    Did well most of the part, but for some reason did not get through.
    Also, no feedback was provided when reached out several times.
    Overall 3.5/5, not a bad company to work for!

Interview Questions

• A bunch of Salesforce Admin Questions. Pretty standard.
      Why Tufin?   Answer Question

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Tufin (Boston, MA (US)) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received an email shortly after from Ashley in HR to schedule a phone screen. The conversation was informal and she gave a lot of background on the company and their plans to set up a new office in Boston.

After the call, I was invited to come in and meet with the Director of Digital Marketing and CMO. Both interviewers had the same conversational tone that Ashley had had in the first call and were very warm and welcoming. There were few formal questions. I was given the expectation that it could be up to 2 weeks before I heard back while they finished the first round of in-person interviews, but was soon invited back to meet with Ashley, the CEO, and once more with the CMO.

Everyone that I spoke with praised the company's culture, people, and dedication to developing employees and really finding where they fit best. They did such a great job of selling it that it was a little bit soul crushing to find out two weeks later that they'd gone with another candidate. I wish them all the best and fully intend to apply again should I spot another role that I feel well-qualified to fulfill.

Interview Questions

• Questions were very informal and centered around experience as it applied to the role and future goals. I was given the opportunity to ask roughly as many questions as I'd answered.   Answer Question

Sales Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tufin in July 2017.

Interview

I was contacted shortly after applying online. There was an initial interview with the recruiter followed by an interview with the person currently in the role as well as the VP of Sales. The interview process was simple and straight forward, and I was notified each step of the way. The recruiter did a great job following up with me throughout the process. The interviews themselves were more of a discussion around the role and how my background fits the candidate profile they were seeking. It was quite refreshing to just have a conversation as opposed to the dreaded standard interview questions (i.e. tell me about your strengths/weakness, tell me about a time you failed, etc). It was low stress and enjoyable, although the company ultimately passed on my application for another candidate.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.