Ulta Beauty Interview Questions

Updated 3 Aug 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,540 of over 1.5K interviews

Employee Referral5%
2.1
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Barboursville, WV

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ulta Beauty (Barboursville, WV)

Interview

Super sweet and gave a very in depth description of the job! Made sure I knew how to properly apply and recommend make up. She walked me around the store to show me where everything was and explained how everything worked as well how the employees did their jobs.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever worked in a beauty store or freelanced?
    1 Answer

Ulta Beauty

Application

I interviewed at Ulta Beauty

Interview

Easy, why would you like to work here? Explain a time you dealt with a Difficult customer experience, and was further action needed? , how did you handle the customer situation not being resolved ?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ulta Beauty

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ulta Beauty

Interview

A lot of situational / customer service questions. To describe previous experience with customers. Interviewed during holidays so it was a group interview but not sure if this is the norm.

Interview Questions
  • How have you handled an upset customer in your previous experience?

Ulta Beauty

Application

I interviewed at Ulta Beauty

Interview

It was very easy. The managers were super friendly and not intimidating. It was pretty casual and laid back for an interview. Just be confident and go in with a smile and good attitude

Interview Questions
  • How well do you work with a team

Ulta Beauty

Application

I interviewed at Ulta Beauty

Interview

The interview was very informal and consisted of a manager having a "chat" with you in the back of the store. I thought I did horribly, however I was hired on the spot. Nothing to worry about.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ulta Beauty

Application

I interviewed at Ulta Beauty

Interview

lots of general questions. Be sure to dress nice and answer honestly. This was the easiest interview. The interviewer was more interested in how I’d fit based on personalitity traits

Interview Questions
  • What makes you want to work here

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Ulta Beauty (Jacksonville, FL)

Interview

The interview process was easy. There are two interviews. One will go over everything and the shifts the second one is to see if you’re saying the same things or if you change anything. Overall easy process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ulta Beauty

Application

I interviewed at Ulta Beauty

Interview

The interview was VERY casual. Did not ask me anything out of the ordinary from a basic interview. They asked how I manage stress in the work place and if I can carry 50lbs

Interview Questions
  • What are your top 3 strengths you could bring to the company? Do you feel comfortable selling our credit card and rewards programs to almost everyone you see?

Ulta Beauty

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ulta Beauty

Interview

Great from start to finish, great team and very friendly. Great company to work for and they seem to have great team work and moral. Great for new stylist to build there business on sales floor.

Anonymous Employee in Ardmore, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Ulta Beauty (Ardmore, OK) in Jul 2021

Interview

Went through three separate interviews before being offered the job. All were very quick to get back with me, honest about the work load, respectful, and encouraging. Definitely made me excited to work here.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,540 Interviews