University College London Interview Questions

Updated 11 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 156 of over 156 interviews

In Person5%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at University College London

Application

Interview

Very smooth interview. Basic questions asked about my interests and experiences with uni and how i would use it to mentor other people. Be prepared and passionate you are more likely to come across as more genuine

Interview Questions
  • How would you help your mentees during COVID times
    Answer Question

University College London

Application

I interviewed at University College London in May 2021

Interview

Video interview with 7 questions. Max time limit of 2mins per question. 30secs to prepare. Once you answered a question, you have unlimited time before going to the next one. Only one attempt is allowed.

Interview Questions
  • 1. What will you find is the most challenging part of this programme? and why
  • 2. What exposure to statistics have you had in last three years?
  • 3. What do you think you’re best at? And why?
  • 4. Please suggest something that everyone on the programme should read and why?
  • 5. What kind of company would you like to work after graduation and how does this appeal to you?
  • 6. Which single activity do you regard as your greatest achievement?
  • 7. How do you describe machine learning?
1 person found this interview helpful

University College London

Application

I interviewed at University College London

Interview

The interview took place face to face in London. It was hard but fair. With sufficient preparation, it should not be too difficult to pass. There were three interviewers from within the department but not exactly my area of research. The questions were fairly holistic and rather focused on the overall research job than the subject.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at University College London (London, England, England)

Interview

I applied for a programme which included rotational projects before choosing a favourite research project to undertake for three years. For the interview, I prepared by reading about the research themes advertised- there were no specific projects advertised, just broad themes, and tried to prepare myself for questions regarding my favourite themes.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about your research (my Master's project). They also asked me to imagine how I would research certain scientific issues.

University College London

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University College London

Interview

Applied through portico with my resume and personal statement. After roughly 2 months, I was invited to the pre-recorded video interview. They gave me a week to finish the interview.

Interview Questions
  • There were 7 questions asking about general course-relevant information, past academic experience and some personal questions.

University College London

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University College London

Interview

Just as in the past years, there are seven questions in total. For example, some of the most commonly asked ones are: • What will you find is the most challenging part of this programme? and why? • Which single activity do you regard as your greatest achievement? • How do you describe machine learning?

Interview Questions
  • This year they asked a question about how much statistics do you know.
5 people found this interview helpful

University College London

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at University College London in Apr 2021

Interview

It was a very smooth interview. it was pre recorded and the instructions were clear and straight forward. took me maybe ten to fifteen minutes to complete the entire process

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University College London (London, England, England) in Mar 2021

Interview

I completed an online application, not a standard CV and cover letter application. Around a week after the deadline, I was offered a 1 hour interview with a panel of three interviewers. This was immediately followed by a 45 minute scientific press release writing task.

Interview Questions
  • Why should we pick you? How do you deal with conflicting deadlines? What do you think you would find the most challenging in this role? What do you think you would find the most rewarding?

University College London

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at University College London

Interview

the process was excellent, polite, tech worked well...fair questions and balanced panel of genders. I was really really impressed with the interview and questions that were asked to me by the employers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oxford, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at University College London (Oxford, England, England) in Mar 2021

Interview

I was interviewed via Zoom in mid March. This was after I was offered the offer one week after applying for the role. I was given the chance to prepare myself for scenario question.

Interview Questions
  • How would I have handled a serious breach of protocol
Viewing 1 - 10 of 156 Interviews