University College London Interview Questions

Updated Nov 19, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 182 of over 182 interviews

In Person6%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at University College London

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at University College London (London, England)

Interview

I was put forward for a temporary role via a recruitment agency. I was interviewed on campus with two library staff who asked me general questions about my experience working in academic libraries.

Interview Questions
  • General questions about my experience working in academic libraries and customer service.
    Answer Question

University College London

Application

I interviewed at University College London

Interview

They first conduct an interview assessment of you in person and then describe your experiences that have led to you wanting to choose a career in this chosen field. If answered correctly then they will offer you the job

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Teachers

Join the conversation on

Teachers

1y

a

West Virginia Elementary School Teacher

Who is taking the COVID-19 Shot? Do you think all teachers should?

2,871

959 Comments

Join the conversation on

University College London

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University College London

Interview

The interview was very dynamic and the people assessing was really nice and kind and smiley. I felt really comfortable doing this interview and managed to relax and just take it as a conversation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at University College London (London, England) in Oct 2021

Interview

Interview was good and it was three panel interview and asked so many interesting question and i answered very well. 1st round is like tell about yourself and competency based question and 2nd round is technical test,

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at University College London (London, England) in Oct 2021

Interview

they got back really quick and the interv iewer was v friendly. not too many tec hinical qs just general interview things. interview was over zoom and they let me know outcome without a week

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

University College London

Application

I interviewed at University College London

Interview

It wasn't the best of process. I felt very clinical and cold. More could be done to make interviews friendly. I did not get the job in the end. But it certainly gave me the interview practise for my next job which I landed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

University College London

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University College London

Interview

I applied through the UCL jobs portal, and then a video interview with a few team members (manager etc). The application form is a bit clunky and takes ages to fill out.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want this job? What skills do you have? How do you organise your tasks when there is a deadline? Tell us about your experience working in a team? Give us an example of when you gave good customer service?

University College London

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at University College London

Interview

I was given 2 working days notice of an interview which I managed to attend after I changed some arrangements. However it was a very quick one stage process and I was made an offer 20 mins after my interview.

Interview Questions
  • Competency based questions from a 3 member interview panel.

University College London

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University College London

Interview

Fairly standard interview with basic questions about work habits and ethics, relevant modules, career prospects, etc. Quite intimidating since it was a group call rather than a 1 on 1 interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

University College London

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at University College London in Sep 2021

Interview

I was invited to two interviews. The first was with the group leader and the recruitment agent and they asked me to present a paper and they asked me some questions about it, as well as the usual questions (education and background, skills, availability dates, etc.). The second was with other members of the team and was like a casual meeting rather than an interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 182 Interviews