University of Liverpool Interview Questions

Updated Apr 10, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 38 of over 38 interviews

Employee Referral7%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

University of Liverpool

Application

I interviewed at University of Liverpool

Interview

Thorough and professional, yet relaxed. There were different rounds in which the participants genuinely wanted to ascertain whether I was a good fit or not. Overall, the goal was to make sure they could confirm I was the right candidate.

Interview Questions
  • Experience in higher education and the sports industry. Qualifications. Etc....
    Answer Question

University of Liverpool

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at University of Liverpool

Interview

During the pandemic, my interview took place via zoom. The zoom call included the research lead I would be working with as well as other members of the research team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Teachers

Join the conversation on

Teachers

1y

a

West Virginia Elementary School Teacher

Who is taking the COVID-19 Shot? Do you think all teachers should?

2,927

972 Comments

Teachers

181K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/teachers/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.uk&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=University of Liverpool~35513
Join the conversation on

University of Liverpool

Application

I interviewed at University of Liverpool

Interview

pre r e co r de d inte r v iew, easy question, almost n othing related to p e r sonal a cademic p erformance nor technical q uestions. Just n eed to be c onfident

Interview Questions
  • 3 questions in total I think, one of them is 'Describe a knowledge that you think not much people know'

University of Liverpool

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at University of Liverpool

Interview

It was a friendly, easy process. It lasted 1 hour which included two parts. It was a friendly, easy process. It lasted 1 hour which included two parts. It was a friendly, easy process. It lasted 1 hour which included two parts.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

University of Liverpool

Application

I interviewed at University of Liverpool

Interview

An informal 30 minute chat followed by a 1 hour interview with the Lab leader and another lab leader. Prepared a 15 minute presentation and was asked question on this afterwards.

Interview Questions
  • If you could only keep one of your published research articles, which would it be and why?

University of Liverpool

Application

I interviewed at University of Liverpool

Interview

No interview required. Just discussed the topics with the professors. Discuss the problem to solve by what potentially solution or method. Meet the team and so get ready to work in the new team.

Anonymous Employee in Liverpool, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at University of Liverpool (Liverpool, England) in Jul 2021

Interview

It was a two step process - inital call with the Project Leader and then a virtual interview with a panel within the department. Make sure to do plenty of preparation as the panel will ask a variety of different questions.

Interview Questions
  • When was a time you had to deal with a setback and how did you overcome it?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Liverpool, England

Application

I interviewed at University of Liverpool (Liverpool, England)

Interview

Asked about your previous performance and cases, and further more use zoom meeting to meet. It performed group meeting and individual meeting with groups of discussion. Asked about your previous performance and cases Asked about your previous performance and cases

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Liverpool, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at University of Liverpool (Liverpool, England) in Feb 2021

Interview

It was a very pleasant interview with 3 people: head of the project, manager and another developer. They all divided the time between them and asked the questions starting from the developer then head of the project and manager.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you apply for this position? Why now? Why in our university?

Anonymous Employee in Liverpool, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at University of Liverpool (Liverpool, England) in Dec 2020

Interview

It was via zoom. I gave a presentation and have been asked questions. It was nice in general and happy to have this experience. The only problem is that the advert did not say the duration of the post and didn't know until received the offer. The panel was formed of 3 people. The project head and two other postdocs.

Interview Questions
  • Related to drug PK and was variable from MCQ to write an equation
Viewing 1 - 10 of 38 Interviews

University of Liverpool Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at University of Liverpool as 97.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.55 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Undergraduate Student Researcher and Research Associate rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for International Student Ambassador and PhD Funded Studentship roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at University of Liverpool takes an average of 24 days when considering 34 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for PhD Funded Studentship had the quickest hiring process (on average 7 days), whereas Research Associate roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 45 days).

Common stages of the interview process at University of Liverpool according to 34 Glassdoor interviews include:

Group Panel Interview: 39.58%