VSG Vision Security Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 18 Oct 2018

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at VSG Vision Security Group

Management Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at VSG Vision Security Group.

Interview

1st interview was a competency based interview, followed by a presentation and a walk around the site.
    2nd Interview was meeting another manager to discuss the position and expectations.
    Offer process was quick.

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle upon Tyne, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at VSG Vision Security Group (Newcastle upon Tyne, England) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview consisted of a panel of people told you about the company and what it's achievements it required.Then you had a little IQ test to see if you could do the job after that you had an interview with one of the panel and they explained what they expected of me and they asked what i would bring to the company.

Interview Questions

• What would i bring towards the company?   1 Answer

Post Room Operative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at VSG Vision Security Group (Reading, England) in November 2017.

Interview

First got the call from the recruiter and scheduled for a face to face interview. The face to face Interview is Good. But not the recruitment process. Recruiter didn't even bother to respond my mails and update the interview feedback.

Interview Questions

• Skills based test followed by interview with the manager about my work experience what i did in my previous job and explained every thing about the company and the role. And answered all my questions its a very interactive process.   Answer Question

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livingston, Scotland

Application

I interviewed at VSG Vision Security Group (Livingston, Scotland) in April 2018.

Interview

Unprofessional, disorganized, bullying,abusive.
    Some of these reviews I have seen might be fakes for sure.
    I was threaten to start with ,if you don't show for the interview won't be able to apply again.
    The interviewer didn't know where anything was in Edinburgh and yet was hiring people to work in Edinburgh.
    Spent most of the interview talking about his private life (confused me with his therapist? Lonely boy needed someone to talk to?)
    Not a word about the job or company.
    Went on to bully me because of one of my surnames , made fun of where I lived..
    Talked to another staff at supervisor, management level , he said he didn't have a clue about anything , gave wrong numbers . Wrote to directors not one responded.
    This company is not something anyone should be dealing with at any level.

Security Officer Interview

Interview

Few stages of interview was pretty long lasted around 40 mins. Then was a second stage interview with the second hirIng manager of the company based in the headoffice. After that they contacted after 1 week

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.