VSG Vision Security Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Updated 21 May 2018

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at VSG Vision Security Group

Management Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at VSG Vision Security Group.

Interview

1st interview was a competency based interview, followed by a presentation and a walk around the site.
    2nd Interview was meeting another manager to discuss the position and expectations.
    Offer process was quick.

Post Room Operative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at VSG Vision Security Group (Reading, England) in November 2017.

Interview

First got the call from the recruiter and scheduled for a face to face interview. The face to face Interview is Good. But not the recruitment process. Recruiter didn't even bother to respond my mails and update the interview feedback.

Interview Questions

• Skills based test followed by interview with the manager about my work experience what i did in my previous job and explained every thing about the company and the role. And answered all my questions its a very interactive process.   Answer Question

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at VSG Vision Security Group (London, England) in February 2017.

Interview

Smooth process. Application on line followed by telephone interview. Then one to one interview. Checked SIA and my passport and my address and nat. Insurance number. Interview lasted about 35 minutes. Tested eye sight and Smell!!!

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newcastle upon Tyne, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at VSG Vision Security Group (Newcastle upon Tyne, England) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview consisted of a panel of people told you about the company and what it's achievements it required.Then you had a little IQ test to see if you could do the job after that you had an interview with one of the panel and they explained what they expected of me and they asked what i would bring to the company.

Interview Questions

• What would i bring towards the company?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.