Vail Resorts Interview Questions

Updated Aug 9, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 317 of over 317 interviews

Recruiter5%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

Vail Resorts

Application

I interviewed at Vail Resorts

Interview

Quick, under 30 minutes, gave me the job right away. They gave me the wrong start date so I had to quit my job right on the spot with zero notice - which sucked

Interview Questions
  • Willing to comply with covid restrictions
    Answer Question

Vail Resorts

Application

I interviewed at Vail Resorts

Interview

Really nice people and easy to talk to. Enjoyed my conversation and they were very patient and helpful answering my questions. Also were very responsive via email leading up to the phone interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Vail Resorts

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Vail Resorts

Interview

The interview was conducted by phone and lasted about 30 minutes. Emails were exchanged to set up the time. There were no difficulties or surprises in getting connected with the interview manager who was from the HR department.

Interview Questions
  • Basic review of employment background and relevant experience to the specific job and the hospitality industry. Some questions regarding career goals and fit with the specific opportunity.

Vail Resorts

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vail Resorts

Interview

A recruiter contacted me, set up a time to speak and was told I would hear back in a couple days. I did not hear back, so I sent a follow-up email and received nothing. I guess I do not understand why companies, private or public have taken to ghosting now?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Vail Resorts

Application

I interviewed at Vail Resorts

Interview

The interview was relaxed and comfortable; I was asked questions regarding my experience, and they explained the role in detail. The second interview consisted of meeting the team and answering questions to see if I fit the group's culture.

Interview Questions
  • Previous experience, how to resolve the certain issue related to Windows, printers and general support
1 person found this interview helpful

Vail Resorts

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Vail Resorts in Jul 2022

Interview

Before applying I read what others and said about the interview process... that it was long, most people were ghosted, they had to meet with 6-8 people and I would say some of that is true and the other is false. I did have to meet with 5 people (including HR phone screen) and it was a longer process than I was used to. The whole interviewing process took about a month, not because of slowness with the company but I had some personal things and trips planned during the time I was going to be interviewing so I had to reschedule a few times. The team was great to interview with, everyone was really nice and I think I would have fit in well with the team. Unfortunately I did not receive an offer.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when priorities were high and you had to figure out what to work on. How would you help your team if there was a tight deadline that you needed to hit? How would you go about getting people to download our app? What channels would you use?

Vail Resorts

Application

I interviewed at Vail Resorts

Interview

Recruiter called to schedule an interview. He sounded like he did not like his job and had no energy/enthusiasm. Scheduled for a few days later, and never called. Emailed, no response. Emailed again, no response. They’re very unprofessional.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Vail Resorts

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vail Resorts in Jun 2022

Interview

Going back to their words is a big red flag! In the beginning, we agreed on a salary range (posted on their job posting) and they confirm that my location (Canada) is good. However, after going through their interview process and an email saying they are preparing my offer, I got an email saying that remote work and exchange rate makes the salary we agreed in the very beginning impossible and therefore wish me the best in my job search. What a company! Otherwise, the interview process is quite straightforward with 4 rounds and nice people in DS team: - Recruiter phone screen - Technical interview - 2 behavior interviews

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Vail Resorts

Application

I interviewed at Vail Resorts

Interview

it was over the phone and the only interview I had for them, I was out of state so they hired me and then I moved to their location to work for them.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Vail Resorts (Minneapolis, MN)

Interview

I met with a gentleman that would have been my boss and after a very good interview I was told I was their second favorite and did not get an offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 317 Interviews