Veolia Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Veolia Interview Questions

Interviews at Veolia

2.6

Interview

-You come in to the meeting room near the door If you can find the place
    -ask questions on how much you lift and if you feel comfortable being in small spaces
    -walk out

Interview Questions

• Do you lift?
      Do you feel comfortable in small spaces   1 Answer

Laboratory Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Henderson, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Veolia (Henderson, CO (US)).

Interview

Applied online for a Laboratory Technician at Veolia in Henderson, Colorado. The hiring manager was 35 minutes late to the interview and left frequently to take calls on his cell phone. Interview questions were standard and the process included a tour of the working area.I mistakenly overlooked these red flags and accepted the position. Upon my first day on the job the hiring manager told me and another hire that he had accepted another position - never saw him again. Turns out he pretty grossly misrepresented critical issues like turnover, overtime, and work schedules. The other two technicians and I hired by this person all quit within the year.

Interview Questions

• Please explain previous laboratory experience, knowledge of instruments, etc.   Answer Question

Energy Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Veolia (Boston, MA (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

3 people interviewed me on site. Simple questions asked about the company and my resume. I answered every question they asked. It was simple but do not know the selection criteria they used.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Veolia (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

The front desk took me to the meeting room and then the hiring manager came in. He Ask few questions about the experience and also introduce the details of the job description. The Hiring Manager was very friendly and was glad to answer any question...............

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richland, WA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Veolia (Richland, WA (US)).

Interview

Pretty simple and self explanatory. This was for an electrical engineering position. I made connections with someone who knew the people who worked there and he got me in the door for an interview with them. Two electrical engineers and one chemical engineers interviewed me but the main manager was unable to make it to the interview. To get this job you need a little design experience which I lacked so if you want to get a job here, make sure you build up your design experience.

Environmental Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Veolia (New York, NY (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

Interview is rather standard. You sit with 2 of your potential supervisors. They go over your resume and ask why you would be a good fit with the company. They also explain the many benefits the company offers. After being extended an offer letter, you must pass a detailed physical and drug test.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Veolia (El Paso, TX (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

Met with them at job fair in campus and had the interview at the next day. Most of the questions are behavioral, they do not expect you to know much about them since is kind of a new company in the US.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about one time you had to stand for yourself or your work.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Veolia.

Interview

I briefly discussed the position on the phone with an HR rep and then brought in for a face to face interview with the director of engineering and other managers at the company.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to go over my experience and some of the specifics on my resume. We then talked through the position and I was asked questions about how I would handle certain situations and they types of assignments I would be given.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Veolia.

Interview

Quick and to the point. The interview covered technical questions related to my past experience/specialty and was followed by a plant tour. Aside from that, there is a thirty word minimum that I must meet to complete this step.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Veolia (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

Applied through Indeed, Hiring Manager reached out to me through email to schedule interview. Interview was onsite at their location but speaking with hiring manager through Google Hangouts. After interview I was given a tour of the location.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.