Verisure Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Verisure Interview Questions

Interviews at Verisure

2.3

1. Featured Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Verisure.

Interview

About you , them and what it all entails. Commitment from both sides and excellent commission . Very knowledgeable company and staff... Very good communication and support . To work here you need to be self motivated and work alone and with others in the team

Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Verisure (London, England) in December 2019.

Interview

It was an easy process,, after a phone interview with the HR they called me for a 1:1 interview. I spoke with the sales manager and the HR manager. They were very frinedly. Most of the questions were about myself and my achievements.

Security Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leicester, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Verisure (Leicester, England) in September 2019.

Interview

Good communication with team leader, explained everything what needed to be explained, cleared whatever was unclear, gave me some time to clear my doubts and discuss whatever needed with my other half.

Interview Questions

• If you are still at the customers premises just about to finish your day, and the phone rings with warm lead, what do you do?   1 Answer

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Verisure (London, England).

Interview

any question can be asked in the interview with the manager. Based on how you answer the questions and think on the spot. Remember to answer the questions with confidence as its the keys.

Interview Questions

• While working at your previous work place for a year why didn't you decide to leave before, if you like working in technical support.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Brentford, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Verisure (Brentford, England) in July 2019.

Interview

Fairly easy process attended their main HQ in Brentford for my interview. give a form to fill out at the reception desk which contained approximately 13 questions. then I was shown a presentation about the business and the products they sell. After that, I was interviewed by the HR department, this lasted about 20 minutes and the questions she asked were mainly the ones i had answered on the form given to me by the receptionist.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here? do you have a full driving license? where do you see yourself in 5 years time? How much would you like to earn? when can you start?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verisure (Birmingham, England).

Interview

Very organised and all cramped in a little room. When i was interviewed it lasted about 2 minutes and i was told to come back in 2 days for observation day.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Verisure in February 2019.

Interview

Interview went well. Casual and calm.

The company offers a lot to people who are willing to work hard.
    The managers are down to earth and not too intimidating. After the interview you have few days, and than 3day tech training and 2 weeks induction.

Anonymous Employee in Harrow, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verisure (Harrow, England) in February 2019.

Interview

Hour long presentation of the product plus cherry picked details about the commission structure, followed by a short interview. A lot of cheap psychology tactics employed to sell the job to you, but then managers all seem to have got that role due to being good at sales

Interview Questions

• No real questions, they make you explain one of their products to them with minimal information to see how you cope   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Verisure (Birmingham, England).

Interview

Interview was very abrupt, unprofessional and vague.

Interviewer was more concerned about their achievements.

Office location was shabby.

Candidates were huddled together and called forward into a tiny room for the 1 to 1.

Job sounds appealing at first. But then you discover the days are very long and you're expected to work weekends to catch up.

Don't be fooled by the lure of the company car too - this comes four months down the line.

Seems like they will hire anybody.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Verisure?

What is your background?   Answer Question

Senior Global Brand Manager Interview

Interview

6 interviews, one on Sunday, company performed references check 30 min each w. top executives, no feedback for 2 weeks in between interviews after f2f promises for reply in less than one week. Exhausting sad experience.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.