Vertellus Interview Questions

Updated Mar 12, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5 of over 5 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Vertellus

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I interviewed at Vertellus (Indianapolis, IN) in Mar 2020

Interview

Lady reached out to me on LinkedIn for a new opportunity, so I decided to hear it out. When I was called so I could hear about what the opportunity is, the entire conversation was her asking poorly worded questions, me trying to decipher what she was even asking that led to an extremely short response from her. Never even told me about what the opportunity was (even though that’s why they reached out to me) and that was it. Very unprofessional and was a big turnoff for anyone who’s genuinely open to new opportunities.

Interview Questions
  • What is an example of an idea that improved processes at work?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Vertellus

Application

I interviewed at Vertellus

Interview

The interview went great, and they called the next day and said I got the job. Then once I put in my two weeks at my current job and turned down other offers they called me back and said they changed their mind. This company lied to me, and they'll treat you the same way.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Vertellus

Application

I interviewed at Vertellus

Interview

I applied online through LinkedIn, received email from the hr one day after, set up an interview for coming week. The interview was quick and basic questions related to job description and my CV

Interview Questions
  • If I have experience working with extrusion. What I know about sizing.

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Vertellus (Indianapolis, IN) in Feb 2017

Interview

It was a very streamlined process with a phone screen, onsite interview with multiple individuals and a job offer. The process was very organized and everyone was extremely personable.

Interview Questions
  • It was a behavior base interview in asking about specific situations, actions taken and results obtained.

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vertellus (Greensboro, NC) in Apr 2013

Interview

basically in a nutshell they're going to ask questions to make sure you can basically read and understand a bad record to make sure that you know all about chemical reactors and batch processing how to pull vacuum how to heat have a clue how the adjutant how to take splits off tanks etcetera. and that's just the start of it you have to know what raw material goes into what reactor at what exact time at what exact weight and what exact reason it's going into that reactor for if not you can have serious consequences some of the products produced there are four pharmaceutical companies for animal additives that go into medicines for humans and animals alike so one wrong move and you can easily kill half of a population.

Interview Questions
  • Do I have any chemical batch making experience?
RSS Feed</>Embed