Virgin Atlantic Interview Questions

Updated May 8, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 110 of over 110 interviews

Recruiter2%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

Virgin Atlantic

Application

I interviewed at Virgin Atlantic

Interview

In person Interview at head office with direct manager. Second interview was with both direct manager and office manager. First interview was informal with questionnaire to fill out. 2nd was a lot of questions as to why this position. Hours prepared to work.

Interview Questions
  • How many hours are you prepared to work
    1 Answer

Virgin Atlantic

Application

I interviewed at Virgin Atlantic

Interview

Online application Online interview (pre recorded) Assessment Day consist of: - Company Introduction - Group Activities - Final 2-1 Interviews Took about a wk to receive the job offer :-) The assessors are AMAZING!! so welcoming and made the day a joyful experience. Of course we was all nervous because we all want the dream job with the best airline in the world but the assessors tried their hardest to put us at ease.

Interview Questions
  • When did you go out your way to help a customer

Virgin Atlantic

Application

I interviewed at Virgin Atlantic

Interview

1 hour interview 2 managers did the interview. Both were really friendly and relaxed. Start with role play and then series of questions all via teams. Questions were based on my experience in previous roles. Job was homeworking but also some time in the office which didn’t work for me due to my location.

Interview Questions
  • Customer service related to previous experience for example - can you give me a time when you exceeded customers expectations.

Virgin Atlantic

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Virgin Atlantic in Jan 2022

Interview

Quick, efficient and very honest. Breath of fresh air to be honest. Interview 1, standard get to know and competency based Questions Interview 2 with Director. Each interview lasted over an hour and it was a pleasure

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Virgin Atlantic

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Virgin Atlantic

Interview

It was such a fun day I really enjoyed it wasn’t like interview they got us relaxed had group actives and the. And interview. This involves you re-enacting a scenario you might find yourself in as part of the role. You’ll be given time to prepare and then you’ll carry out the role play with a couple of assessors.

Interview Questions
  • Why would you like to be cabin crew? Why do you wanna work for virgin Atlantic? Tell me time you gave good customer service?

Virgin Atlantic

Application

I interviewed at Virgin Atlantic

Interview

Interview process is tough but a nice day, it’s an assessment centre style interview where they assess the way you work in a team by observing you in a group activity, assess communication skills on how you speak in front of people and also have a 1 to 1 interview afterwards.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time where you dealt with a difficult customer and how you handled the situation.

Virgin Atlantic

Application

I interviewed at Virgin Atlantic

Interview

I was interviewed by the head of the department and another member of the team that was recently promoted. Very good interview process. Did not like the part that the company did not reimburse travelling cost for the interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Virgin Atlantic (London, England)

Interview

It was a one-on-one call over Microsoft Teams with someone in the team. The interview was blended with competency/behavioural based questions as well as more straightforward skills and motivational based questions. My interviewer was really friendly and interviewed me in a clear and straightforward manner. It's not every day you say you enjoy an interview but I genuinely enjoyed it! I had a few questions about the role/ working at the company in general afterwards and my interviewer had no qualms answering!

Interview Questions
  • Why would you like to work for our contact centre in particular?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I interviewed at Virgin Atlantic (London, England)

Interview

2 step. Straight forward . 1st interview seemed like a character check and general company knowledge 2nd interview had a quiz which was 20 mins prior to interview beginning All questions were technical and about the job. Main part of interview was mainly technical questions after c.f. intro.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Virgin Atlantic (London, England)

Interview

The interview process involved an initial online assessment, followed by a video interview, and then an interview day at their offices at Gatwick airport. The staff on the interview day were very professional and friendly.

Interview Questions
  • Give an example of one time you have gone above and beyond for a customer.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 110 Interviews

Virgin Atlantic Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Virgin Atlantic as 63.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.23 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Virgin Atlantic Cabin Crew and Cabin Crew rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Project Manager and CSA roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Virgin Atlantic takes an average of 47 days when considering 88 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for SPA Therapist - Clubhouse had the quickest hiring process (on average 14 days), whereas Virgin Atlantic Cabin Crew roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 120 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Virgin Atlantic according to 88 Glassdoor interviews include:

One-on-One Interview: 19.02%