Vistage Worldwide Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Vistage Worldwide Interview Questions

Interviews at Vistage Worldwide

Chair Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vistage Worldwide.

Interview

Very in depth, a lot of tests to see if you are right for the job, very heavy on those results to attain the job. At least 4 interviews before an offer is given. The interviewer was very nice and in depth in his approach.

Interview Questions

• Consulting type questions, business management and function, problem solving skills, coaching, conflict management.   Answer Question

Chair Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Vistage Worldwide (Tucson, AZ (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

Phone interview: interviewer (female) was very abrupt, almost rude, and did not really answer questions posed to her especially about things in the region for which I was applying. She had no info to provide me, she contradicted the qualifications clearly stated for the position and got defensive when I very nicely asked her about this.

Interview Questions

• Constantly asked questions for which she would have known the answers if she'd read my resume.   Answer Question

Vistage Worldwide Response

14 Mar 2017 – Director, HR and Employee Experience

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback. Vistage is committed to continuous improvement and creating an environment which enables success. We would love the opportunity to... More

Chair Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Vistage Worldwide.

Interview

Vistage leverages several surveys including predictive index during the screening process. they are extremely thorough and have full time staff to handle interviewing and vetting candidates in each region.

Interview Questions

• Asked me about my experiences as a CEO - leading, building leaders, growing company and people   Answer Question

Senior Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Vistage Worldwide (San Diego, CA (US)) in February 2012.

Interview

Intensive and enjoyable. Met with a wide variety of people and felt like I understood the playing field. Expectations were clear as well. Process was lengthy from first phone screen but moved quickly after the in person round. Questions tended to be strategic with a drill down to the tactical which was interesting. Very open.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Vistage Worldwide in January 2009.

Interview

Clear, decisive. Felt good about Proces

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Straight forward

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vistage Worldwide (San Diego, CA (US)) in January 2010.

Interview

Very straight forward phone interview...the usual questions. Followed up with thank you notes and got the standard decline email from HR. No personal attention or effort at all.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Vistage Worldwide (San Diego, CA (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

It was with the HR representative. Then come back for second interview with the Acct mgr. 3rd and final interview was with the VP of HR. He has the final day of who is hired or not

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Vistage Worldwide (San Diego, CA (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

It was simple. I applied online. They got back to me within 3 days. I had a screening phone interview and ask behavioral questions. I had 1 interviews with the hiring manager. Then a last interview with him asking if I wanted to intern there.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Vistage Worldwide (San Diego, CA (US)) in April 2011.

Interview

Interview process was drawn out with different people throughout 40 days giving the impression there would be an offer after 5 interviews. The last interview was with the Chief of HR which I've never heard of a title. That should have said something with about his ego. My impression after that interview as that I did not want to work for this company since the head of HR said that he didn't have to like an employee. I disagree and think that you do have to like the people you work with. Do your research before wasting your time.

Interview Questions

• Your personality test shows that you look for other persons approval and respect. That was a negative in the interviewer's opinion.   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Vistage Worldwide (San Diego, CA (US)).

Interview

Phone and face-to-face interviews with several executives. Lots of scenarios to showcase understanding of how to best sell Vistage services to its diverse client base. Personality testing for Vistage culture and values.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.