Volvo Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Volvo Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Volvo Group

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Volvo Group.

Interview

There were eight questions which were pretty general questions. Had to do the interview by recording myself answering the questions. I didnt have to prepare much. I feel like it was harder to talk to a robot because i cant be as engaging, compared to talking to a real person

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

It was pretty straight forward. General questions about you past experience. About yourself, your current job. Why do you have interest to work in Volvo. Why do you think you are the right candidate.

Logistics Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Volvo Group.

Interview

3 steps F2F interviews, with manager, with HR, with director and HR manager. In between there were different tests requested, e.g. personality test, numerical teat and verbal test. Final decision was made after reference check. Quite some time from sending applications till final decision, luckily I got it.

Interview Questions

• Name one example that I had failed to meet customer demand and how would I do it better next time?   1 Answer

Interview

process took about 3 months but company was very quick to get back to me . Interview experience was extremely positive and beneficial in terms of understanding my intern role for the company. definitely recommend working here.

IT Innovation Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Volvo Group.

Interview

I received an invitation for automated online interview. It takes less than 30 min for several non-technical questions, mainly about introducing your knoledge, skills and experience. It's not difficult to complete.

Finance and Accounting Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Volvo Group (Greensboro, NC (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

The first step in the interview process was an automated recorded video interview. They had preprepared questions and you had a couple seconds to prepare your thoughts before answering into the camera. We did not speak to an actual employee during this process, only read the questions off of the screen and responded in about a minute

Global Purchasing Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Volvo Group (Greensboro, NC (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

It was long and they picked apart my resume and asked about every specific thing I listed. I was un prepared for some of the technical questions they asked but luckily they only asked a couple of those.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in Volvo?   1 Answer

Mechanical Engineer Co-op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Volvo Group (Fairfax, VA (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

15 minute phone interview with the manager. Was respectful, nice, and easy to talk to. He was direct and straight to the point and explained questions that I had very well. Overall had a good experience during the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, relevant experience, resume questions   Answer Question

Powertrain Calibration Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Volvo Group in August 2019.

Interview

I was emailed to say that I had been selected to do an online interview through HireView. I never heard back from them again, and had to check on my application profile to see that I was no longer being considered for the position.

Interview Questions

• How does the diesel combustion process work.   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Interview

Applied directly took 2 weeks to get response,scheduled interview face to face and asked about the recent projects addition to current responsibilities.replied back after 1 week but response was late and asked to join immediately

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.