WPP Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Interviews at WPP

2.8

Medical Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WPP (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

VP interviewer was totally dismissive as if she was being forced by HR to interview me. She literally didn't have any questions for me. Made me wonder if she was too stressed or would be a disinterested manager.

Analyst Interview

Interview

Easy, it was just a regular conversation. More of a get to know each other type of setting. I met with two people and both interview went well. I was contacted the next day by HR to come in and meet with them. I received a call from HR the following day with an offer. The whole process was quick, it took 3 days.

WPP Fellowship 2018 Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WPP.

Interview

First, they ask you to fill up an online application. Other than the standard questions there were some that were more interested in your thought process, your viewpoints on certain trends in the current market, and your moral standpoint. It is quite lengthy so you should spend considerable time thinking and answering the questions. If you get through this round, you will be invited to answer a question through video. You get unlimited tries and your answer must be within 2 minutes. Again this question was more to get a good sense of your character and thought process rather than any marketing-focused questions. If you get through it's followed by either a face-to-face or phone interview depending on your location. Lastly, you will be flown to London to meet their top management for a final interview.

Interview Questions

• If you had the opportunity to change one moment in time, be it a moment in history or a moment in your own life, what would you change and why?   Answer Question

Managing Editor, Phase Five Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WPP (New York, NY (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

First I had phone interview with HR. After that, HR sets up on-site interview with hiring manager and others who make hiring decision. When someone is unavailable that day to interview you, HR calls you and--without consideration for your time or distance to their office or what you might be doing at the time--requests that you drop what you are doing and show up in 30 minutes to interview with the laggard.

Interview Questions

• The job is mostly trafficking files between the studio and account services for your assigned acounts. Are you familiar with routing files?   1 Answer
    • We work late most nights. Are you willing to stay to route jobs until the team says the piece is clean?   1 Answer
    • You will not be managing people, you will be managing the trafficking of files. Is that OK?   1 Answer

Senior CopyWriter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at WPP.

Interview

A couple low-pressure meetings with different members of the team. They asked about my experience and told me about the brand I'd be joining and potential projects I'd work on.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experience. Walk us through your samples. What are you looking for in this position?   Answer Question

Art Direction Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at WPP (New York, NY (US)) in May 2017.

Interview

phone interview- HR asked alot of questions about previous internship
    walk- in interview- took about 30-40minutes
    had to talk to three different art directors
    they were generally all very nice and gave me more feedbacks on my portfolio

Interview Questions

• asked questions about previous internship
      fav campaigns
      digital components   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at WPP (New York, NY (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

There were two interviewers. Super friendly. They briefly introduced me about the company first, then introduced their background. I was a little bit loss since they asked me few questions during the whole process.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at WPP (New York, NY (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied via Indeed, received an email that day to set up a phone interview, had a phone interview with HR, then went into the office and interviewed with 2 people. Received the offer that afternoon.

Interview Questions

• Why healthcare advertising?   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WPP (New York, NY (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Started with one short phone interview that then progressed into going to the HQ in New York and meeting with 5 separate people to see if you might fit in well underneath them.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at WPP (New York, NY (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied through a friend. I had a phone interview at first and then later an in person interview. Overall I had a good experience. The people I met were very nice and very positive. Office space was really nice and overall just had a great experience.

Interview Questions

• They asked many background questions as well as situational questions of how would I handle a certain situation if I acquired the job.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.