WSP Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

WSP Interview Questions

Updated 20 Jun 2018

2.7

Project Controller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at WSP.

Interview

Phone interview followed by 3 in-person interviews meeting with people from different department in the company. Interview questions were mostly about my prior experience and my interest in the company ,

Traffic Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at WSP.

Interview

It was for the entry position. Initially applied online, and the recruiter contacted me to schedule for an interview. After the interview, I wasn't really notified if I got the position of not.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at WSP (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Normal interview process. You need to apply from the website and then you are put under several steps until you finally get a job offer. Firstly you respond to some motivational questions and send you cv. Then you might be ask to do a video interview.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WSP (New York, NY (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

Initial first interview went well. Company seemed very interested in me and was willing to work with my schedule, as far as a start date. Seemed quite positive and promising.
    I filled the application as directed and sent it back. I even received the new hire packet indicating wages and benefits. It looked like a sure deal.
    Fast forward to day before final interview. I received a call from the company saying that the manger “decided they didn’t want an assistant after all” and the job was pulled. I had set up living quarters and made many changes in order to make this happen and they pulled it away at the last minute. Be careful when applying to this company.

Interview Questions

• My ability to work with Office (Excel and Word primarily).   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at WSP.

Interview

Two phone screens, meeting with HR, meeting with other staff and the executive. Each interview lasted for at least 30 minutes with an opportunity for questions. Also provided a brief tour of the office.

Interview Questions

• What gets you excited about coming into the office? What are your short term and long term goals? How do you deal with constantly changing deadlines and requests?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WSP (New York, NY (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

An informational phone call, when we talked about the activities I would be doing in the position, and the logistics of it. We went through a powerpoint presentation on the company

Assistant Structural Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WSP (Lawrenceville, NJ (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

Quite long, talked to 3 different employees who all had different questions. They each talked with me for an hour about different projects the company does, and asked about experience with things on my resume.

Senior Structural Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at WSP (Denver, CO (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

Interview consisted of a basic phone interview where I was asked about my past experience. After the interview, I never heard from them again for over 3 months. When I made an inquiry to their HR Department, I was threatened with legal action. Their attorneys told me not to discuss my experience or even post about it on Glassdoor. They told me they would threaten me with legal action if I applied with the firm again.

Mechanical Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WSP (San Francisco, CA (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

I interviewed first at my college campus, and then had a follow up interview in San Fransisco. Both interviews had no technical questions and they just asked me to talk about what was on my resume. They were more conversations than interviews.

After I received an offer they processes was pretty terrible. My offer was actually rescinded and then they re-offered me the job a week later. All in all the process after receiving the offer was very off putting and I decided to continue with another opportunity.

Entry Level Civil Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WSP (Salt Lake City, UT (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

Pre-interview with the section manager, pretty informal, and also very professional. Mainly the interview is about the potential job openings, so they just want to have some basic understanding of the candidates.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.