WSP Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

WSP Interview Questions

Interviews at WSP

2.7

Assistant Engineer Interview

Interview

The staff was friendly and the raleigh office is gorgeous. When I interviewed they had just absorbed P&B and everyone seemed happy still. The interview involved a lunch and everyone was quite nice.

Assistant Engineer Interview

Interview

The interview was a phone interview followed by an in person and lunch interview. The staff in the raleigh office was very nice- just not a good fit for me.

Interview Questions

• What are your long term goals   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

Very positive, two or three interviews through the phone. They were pretty into getting to know the intern and about their experience. Nothing too challenging. You are asked to describe yourself and what your future plans are, what strengths and weaknesses you consider to have.

Engineer Interview

Interview

A typical interview. Asked about my experience and skills and what I did for fun. No unusually tough questions. They hired me so it was good please and thank u

Interview Questions

Interview

It was a long two hour interview process. It was two rounds of interviews back to back, but ultimately rewarding in that I was able to learn so much about the folks and what they do, how they operate, etc.

Buildings Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at WSP.

Interview

A manager called me and we conducted a phone interview. After a few technical questions that proved my intelligence and knowledge of the general ideas of the internship, we started discussing my role in the company. It was relatively smooth and low stress.

Interview Questions

• What is the refrigeration process and how can it be applied to buildings systems?   Answer Question

Communications Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WSP in May 2020.

Interview

A VP in HR set up a phone interview with me. Mr. Special was too important to get on the phone call at the designated time. Then he simply sent me a new meeting request. No sorry for not bothering to get on the phone in the first place. When I finally spoke to him, he was so rude that I'm glad nothing came of it. I cannot imagine working for a company that continues to employ a jerk like that.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WSP.

Interview

A phone interview that was supposed to lead to other rounds, but did not. The phone interview lasted about 30 mins and was mostly an assessment of general knowledge, personality questions, and experience. Not much technical knowledge was required.

Planning Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at WSP (Philadelphia, PA (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

I got a call not too long after I submitted my resume, and we scheduled an interview to be 5 days later. 3 people interviewed me (2 senior planners and the office's manager), they were all really nice. The questions were not too tricky, but the list was longer than what I expected. I finished the interview in 45 minutes. I didn't receive an offer because the company stopped their hiring process due to COVID-19. The HR department sent a system-wide rejection email but my interviewer called me the day after and explained the situation. They were really nice people.

Interview Questions

• Basic behavioral questions, asked about past projects and experiences working in teams   Answer Question

Senior Cost Analyst Interview

Interview

The process was very respectful and insightful. The interviewees are very willing to share their experience. If they were not sure about the answers to interviewer's question, they offered to connect to others and find out.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience working with government officials?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.