Warner Bros. Interview Questions

Updated 15 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 351 of over 351 interviews

Interviews at Warner Bros.

Positive66%
Negative14%
Neutral21%
Applied online64%
Employee Referral17%
Recruiter6%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Warner Bros.

Warner Bros.

Application

I interviewed at Warner Bros.

Interview

Pre-covid, industrial placement interview process. Starting with warm up introductions followed by case study then speed round interview. Colleagues seem nice but critical of each candidate. Looking for those putting their best foot forward. Focusing a lot on team work and taking initiative.

Interview Questions
  • Who owns Warner Brothers?
    1 Answer

Warner Bros.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Warner Bros.

Interview

Applied on company website, they reached out via phone to schedule initial phone screening (15-30 minutes). Had follow-up phone interview with team, did not receive an offer in the end.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Warner Bros.

Application

I interviewed at Warner Bros.

Interview

The interview wasn't too bad. It was more of a job explanation than asking me questions and mostly focused on my previous experience and where I wanted to go in the future.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Warner Bros.

Application

I interviewed at Warner Bros.

Interview

Never received confirmation or decline. You would think they would at least give you a courtesy email to let you know. Please update this on your end Warner Bro's. I really like your company but like...yeah change that!

Warner Bros.

Application

I interviewed at Warner Bros.

Interview

The whole hiring process can be quite long, you complete the first interview through an online video, then the second if you’re successful, and the final one thorough a phone call which will determine wether or not you have been hired.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Warner Bros.

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Warner Bros.

Interview

Entretien très rapide par téléphone avec la RH (volontaire pour ne pas avoir le temps de se préparer et tester la spontanéité), puis entretien classique d’1h via Teams avec le manager. Entretien très basique, le manager était tout nouveau et pas très à l’aise, 2-3 questions cliché (type « quels sont vos défauts ») mais un bon échange sur le poste et les missions. En revanche, prennent le temps de recontacter les candidats pris mais pas les autres.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Warner Bros.

Application

I interviewed at Warner Bros.

Interview

Great, had an initial phone screening with recruiter, then video call with hiring manager. The process was very clear and straight forward, and the recruiter was quick to answer my questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Warner Bros.

Application

I interviewed at Warner Bros.

Interview

Was pretty lucky to get an interview because I knew someone in the company. However after getting the interview, they told me to go back to school to get a degree in something else...

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Warner Bros.

Application

I interviewed at Warner Bros.

Interview

Applied, had a screener with HR, then was selected to interview for a few different positions within finance/accounting. Fairly straight forward interview mostly breaking down past experience. The rest behavioral/fit questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Warner Bros.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Warner Bros.

Interview

The interview process was relaxed. I was interviewed by different people than originally told, but they were both laid back and easy going. It was a short process maybe lasting only 30 minutes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 351 Interviews