Watchfinder Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Watchfinder Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Watchfinder

Legal Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maidstone, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Watchfinder (Maidstone, England) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied for the role after being advised about it by an employee of Watchfinder whom I had known for many years, and was contacted within a few days by Sean Moore with whom I had a telephone interview and then was contacted a few days later to arrange a one to one interview arranged for the following week. The whole process start to finish was about 2 weeks which I think is very reasonable, and I was kept updated throughout the whole process. An interview time was arranged that was suitable for myself as well as Sean at Watchfinder. I was made to feel very at ease when I arrived for my interview, and was not kept waiting around for a long time when I arrived. The interview was very quite professional but I was made to feel at ease and very relaxed and left with a very positive outlook on how the interview went.

Interview Questions

• Could you provide one scenario where you have had to deal with a problem that arose within a work place and explain how you dealt with this?   1 Answer

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maidstone, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Watchfinder (Maidstone, England) in October 2016.

Interview

Had a call from an agent. Then a home-based technical test. They then called me in for a meeting, and I asked for a final meeting to actually be introduced to everyone there. An offer was made, subject to medical questionnaire review and references being checked. Also - 3 months probation.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between managed and unmanaged code.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.