Watchfinder Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Watchfinder

Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Watchfinder (London, England) in November 2017.

Interview

I was referred from an ex-colleague. Watchfinder got in touch with me straight away. Easy process, everyone was very friendly, professional. Atmosphere was great. Was in contact via phone and email with head office before the interview and Sean was very helpful. Met the manager of the store I had an interview for. In was one of the best interviews I had! Very relaxed but professional.

Interview Questions

• All questions were relevant, mainly to understand your work ethics, understanding/importance of KPIs, customer service, etc.   Answer Question

Legal Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maidstone, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Watchfinder (Maidstone, England) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied for the role after being advised about it by an employee of Watchfinder whom I had known for many years, and was contacted within a few days by Sean Moore with whom I had a telephone interview and then was contacted a few days later to arrange a one to one interview arranged for the following week. The whole process start to finish was about 2 weeks which I think is very reasonable, and I was kept updated throughout the whole process. An interview time was arranged that was suitable for myself as well as Sean at Watchfinder. I was made to feel very at ease when I arrived for my interview, and was not kept waiting around for a long time when I arrived. The interview was very quite professional but I was made to feel at ease and very relaxed and left with a very positive outlook on how the interview went.

Interview Questions

• Could you provide one scenario where you have had to deal with a problem that arose within a work place and explain how you dealt with this?   1 Answer

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maidstone, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Watchfinder (Maidstone, England) in October 2016.

Interview

Had a call from an agent. Then a home-based technical test. They then called me in for a meeting, and I asked for a final meeting to actually be introduced to everyone there. An offer was made, subject to medical questionnaire review and references being checked. Also - 3 months probation.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between managed and unmanaged code.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.