Well Pharmacy Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

2.8

Sort:

Team Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Well, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Well Pharmacy (Well, England) in October 2013.

Interview

I Was already in a job that the company took on so I didn't have an interview, i have always known what to do with customer service, you are expected to work with a team and sometimes on your own, also restocking shelves and cash handling

Interview Questions

• The questions, i think why do you want to work for Well. how would you get along working within a team, and customer service   3 Answers

Dispensing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southampton, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Well Pharmacy (Southampton, England) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied on-line on their website. Got a call after a week or so in which I was invited in the pharmacy for the interview in a few days. The manager who interviewed was nice, made me feel welcomed, and not so anxious. The interview took about 30 or 40 minutes with questions about me and my former experience and what would I do in some situations she detailed for me.

Trainee Healthcare Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nottingham, England

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Well Pharmacy (Nottingham, England) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied via email and received a call the following day for an interview. The interview process was chilled. The interviewer was also very friendly. Overall, the process was very swift and completed within a week.

Trainee Pharmacy Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cardiff, Wales

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Well Pharmacy (Cardiff, Wales) in April 2018.

Interview

I applied online and 2 weeks later I was called to go to an interview. The interview itself was competency based with questions about my past working experience. It took about 20 minutes, it was a very positive experience, I felt that the manager was really interested in my answers.

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Well Pharmacy in October 2016.

Interview

Was given a set of KPI data for a fictitious branch a week beforehand, and asked to show insights into the data, and how I would personally tackle the information given, such as low prescription figures, or high stock wastage. This was to be presented as a written plan, and a 10 minute discussion.

Interview Questions

• What does a low prescription turnover indicate to you, and how would you improve it?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.