Wolverine Worldwide Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Wolverine Worldwide Interview Questions

Interviews at Wolverine Worldwide

2.7

Social Media Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wolverine Worldwide.

Interview

Lots of steps and very in depth questions. Had to interview with multiple people over the phone including the recruiting and hiring manager and in person with who would be my supervisor.

Creative Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wolverine Worldwide (Waltham, MA (US)).

Interview

Initial phone interview, very basic. In person interview lasted about 2 hours and consisted of meeting with management, the person whom I would be replacing and HR. Allowed me to ask a lot of questions, which was a nice change of pace from the typical interview.

Digital Marketing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wolverine Worldwide.

Interview

I selected a time slot for a phone interview. Two hours before my scheduled time, the recruiter sent me an email asking to move my interview up an hour. I accepted and didn't hear back until he called (10 minutes after his requested time) to ask me if we could push the interview to the following week.
    The following week, he called 10 minutes late again only to ask me two questions and dismiss me quickly with no opportunity for my questions or conversation.
    I never heard back and think I may have dodged a bullet if this is how they treat potential candidates.

Field Marketing Specialist (Merrell) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Fe, NM (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wolverine Worldwide (Santa Fe, NM (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

I applied for a job on the company website to work for their Merrell Subsidiary. I currently work for Merrell at a retail level. I was contacted by an HR Representative from Wolverine Worldwide. The rep missed the original appointment time and did a bad job communicating with me to reschedule. Ultimately, we emailed back and forth and it was rescheduled to the following week. During the interview, I was disappointed to find out how unprepared and unprofessional he was. As I stated, I am already employed with the company at a retail level, and the first question he asked was "Do you know anybody that works for Merrell?" I paused and said that I worked there, so I know management and others above me in corporate level, to which he remarked that he still had to pull up my resume. I figured this would have been something he should have done before he called me. They asked many questions about how familiar I was with traveling and the Denver, CO area as that is where I would need to relocate for the job. The rep also rushed closing the interview and did not ask or allow time for me to ask questions as I collected a few to ask, beforehand. I'm really surprised by how I was treated because working for the company has been really good and the environment is somewhat laid-back, even while talking to employment at a corporate level.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with the Denver area (this position is held in the Colorado area)?   Answer Question
    • Are you comfortable with speaking in front of crowds?   Answer Question
    • Are you willing to relocate?   Answer Question
    • Are you comfortable with traveling (both by plane and driving)?   Answer Question
    • Give an example of a project you have worked on and how you finished it?   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockford, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wolverine Worldwide (Rockford, MI (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Was smooth up front with phone interview and scheduling an on-site interview. The on-site interview was 3 different 30 minute sessions with members of the team. The interview style was conversational and focused on understanding background for role.

HR was supposed to follow up with feedback 2-3 weeks following interview which did not happen. After a couple weeks, I sent two separate follow ups to HR which were not returned.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Wolverine Worldwide (Waltham, MA (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter. Phone interview with manager. 2.5 hour in-person interview with 5 different people. Overall, took about a month. Team was very friendly and easy to talk to. Because you are interviewing with many different people individually it felt like you are repeating yourself and got exhausting. Would have been better to interview with multiple people at once.

Unkown Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oak Park, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wolverine Worldwide (Oak Park, MI (US)).

Interview

Interview is tomorrow and iam nervous hoping I don’t get to nervous during interview process I’m doing all the research can and of course practicing in the mirror wish me luck please and it’s appreciated

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Wolverine Worldwide (Boston, MA (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

Apply online, the manager called within 2 days of the application being submitted. Went in for an interview a couple days after. Offered a job but couldn’t wait a month and a half while the manager played games.

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wolverine Worldwide (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

Contacted by Recruiter for a phone screen, Phone interview with potential Supervisor, Flown to Home Office over night,
    13 interviews in 24 hours. No call back from Company.

Product Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockford, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wolverine Worldwide (Rockford, MI (US)).

Interview

I met with about 5 people in total. Everyone seemed very friendly, and seemed to really enjoy working for WWW. I felt a nice sense of pride from everyone i met.

Interview Questions

• What are 3 things you learned from your previous job that you could directly apply to this position.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.