Wolverine Worldwide Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Wolverine Worldwide Interview Questions

Interviews at Wolverine Worldwide

2.7

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Wolverine Worldwide (Phoenix, AZ (US)).

Interview

I applied in may and didn't get a call for an interview until august. I went into the store and did a pre-interview screening. Then when I went in for my scheduled interview, the store manager was out of the store conducting a different interview who showed up at the wrong time. So we rescheduled and we sat and interview the next day. A week later. I had heard nothing so I called and got a phone interview scheduled with the store manager in San Diego. After than we just waited on a back ground check and formal job offer.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your greatest accomplishments at work? What would you do to reduced employee turn over? How would you promote employee development?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was upfront with everyone about my current pay and my inability to leave for less. Honesty works in your favor if you are a good enough candidate.

Strategy Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockford, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Wolverine Worldwide (Rockford, MI (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Slow at first but after the first interview things went progressively faster. I would have liked to have heard back initially a little faster but everything worked out in the end. Other interns had different responses. Some heard back within two weeks, for others it took over a month.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Wolverine Worldwide.

Interview

Short interview. Casual. Late to call me. Was told I would receive an email but never did. Interviewer seemed engaging but did not provide much information when answering questions about the company or the specific job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here
      What salary were you expecting   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockford, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Wolverine Worldwide (Rockford, MI (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied Online through their website. Application was very simple, and had follow up interviews via video. The process was very simple and great communication throughout the process. First video interview was simply responding to pre-recorded questions but after that I had in video interviews.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wolverine Worldwide (Waltham, MA (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

The initial interview was over the phone with a recruiter. The second interview was with the person that would be overseeing the internship. It was very straightforward. No trick questions.

Internship Interview

Interview

I was contacted by an HR manager. We set up a telephone interview where I was asked basic questions about my academics and prior work experience. We just walked through my resume. Then I was asked to interview on-site. I met with a few different people in the department in which I was applying to work for.

Interview Questions

• "Where do you get your inspiration?" - I had never been asked this question in an interview before.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockford, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Wolverine Worldwide (Rockford, MI (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

The recruiter was very friendly and I felt like he/she wanted to know me for who I am. I felt at home immediately and was overall satisfied with the experience. I immediately relaxed once I started the interview

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Wolverine Worldwide.

Interview

I applied online on the company website. I had a short phone interview with HR. Followed by a scheduled interview with the general manager of sales. After that I received a call a few days later and was told that they were deciding between me and one other candidate.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wolverine Worldwide.

Interview

Met with a recruiter at a career fair through my university. Applied for the position in the weeks after, was brought in for an interview with the recruiter and two members of the team I would be working on. I was called later that afternoon.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were up against a deadline and had to choose between delivering less-than stellar work, and turning in something great but late.   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI (US)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Wolverine Worldwide (Ann Arbor, MI (US)) in February 2016.

Interview

Phone calls and skype interview with the manager and HR. Asked a few questions and then talked about experience. Also provided information about the job and role I would play as an intern

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.