XANT Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

XANT Interview Questions

Interviews at XANT

2.7

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at XANT (Lehi, UT (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

Avoid this company. In addition to not working there, I will never consider their products in our tech stack moving forward.

Covid interviews.
    Met 3 people, ended with executive

Was offered the position via HR - Red Flag #1
    Was offered package via HR - Red Flag #2
    Had questions, VP calls me, not my Director - Red Flag #3

Was offered the position, I accepted it.
    Was in the process of discussing relocation and the VP ghosted me.

2 discussions, and then they just disappeared.

In reflection, I was excited to work at the company because I know the space so well, but the people who interviewed me became average or less as time went on.

One person interviewed me from an unmade bed with stains on his Tshirt, by example.

I rescinded my acceptance after 3 weeks of no contact

Interview Questions

• Have you managed teams before?

Walk me through your job experience?   1 Answer

Front-end Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at XANT in August 2020.

Interview

I applied for the Front-end Software engineer role on July 26th. I heard back from the company recruiter on Aug 4th for the phone interview and scheduled one day later. But, no one showed up. The weird thing is that they did not even respond my email. It's never happened to me before, just want to let people know.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at XANT (Provo, UT (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

I applied online and did a screening call with their internal HR team member. It all went well and they acted like I would be a great fit. It would have continued with a phone interview with the hiring manager, a video interview with the hiring manager and team members, and a discussion with the CTO. I was told that they would contact me about doing the interview with the hiring manager and then never emailed again to say yes or no. About a week later I still hadn't heard anything and I received an offer from another company.

Product Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at XANT.

Interview

consists of three rounds of interviews. phone -> in-person -> Group and case interview. I was a bit anxious because it took awhile for me to receive an official offer letter since the time they told me that I will receive an offer. It was a pleasant experience overall.

Senior Java Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at XANT (Salt Lake City, UT (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

A recruiter approached me via LinkedIn for this particular role. I had an initial conversation with a recruiter which went pretty well. According to what recruiter informed me within the same call, I am still waiting to hear back from them.
    I know it's a great place to work at but I am surprised at the same time with such an unprofessional conduct.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at XANT (Provo, UT (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

I had three separate interviews and met with a total of 11 people during the process. I had to follow up several times before I heard any input or feedback. Most of the time I never received a response. Some of the people interviewing me even told me that they weren't too thrilled about working there.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at XANT (Salt Lake City, UT (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

Was contacted by the recruiter who set up a short 20-minute phone interview with a technical manager. Received callback for an in-person interview and was interviewed by four existing team members. One of which was the team manager.

Interview Questions

• Reverse a string, architect a payroll system, and perform joins in SQL DB   1 Answer

Front End Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at XANT (Provo, UT (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

I previously interviewed several months ago at the Provo office. I feel like I did pretty well, but was rejected. I later found out it was because I had asked about the possibility of part time work. I have since learned that asking about part time work freaks out most interviewers, so I made sure not to mention it this time around.

I got in through a referral and decided to try positions at both the Provo office and the Salt Lake City office. The hiring process was reasonably decent. First there was a round of phone interviews for each office then an on-site interview. The Salt Lake City interview went well and I was told I could pursue an offer there or interview at Provo. Provo is closer to where I live so I went for another interview. There I was rejected because I apparently like the front end too much. I probably have more full stack experience than most comparable candidates but apparently if it's not my absolute favorite thing I can't do it for my job.

I was disappointed but I decided I would take the Salt Lake City offer. Then the recruiter told me that was no longer available. Why? I haven't heard back yet.

Rejection is normal, but this is the first company that told me I had an offer then retracted it for no apparent reason.

Don't waste your time. "Silicon Slopes" is an oversaturated market and hiring managers can make the most ridiculous excuses not to hire qualified developers.

Interview Questions

• Draw a high level design of a system you previously worked on   Answer Question
    • How would you approach the UX design of a new system from scratch?   Answer Question

CX Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Provo, UT (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at XANT (Provo, UT (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

Referred by a previous coworker that works deal desk.

Phone interview with recruiter who was late. Spent most of the time discussing how the company laid off most of the workforce but cut too deep, and is looking to fill spots. Also said the Glassdoor reviews should be taken with a grain of salt, and negative reviews are from vindictive employees.

Only technical skills required is basic SQL, no other languages is necessary. Position sits between Sales Ops and Deal Desk.

Recruiter asked me my salary range, and said theirs is $50-60K, which is significantly lower than other companies in the area.

I had a bad experience because the recruiter never bothered to follow up, and he called me incorrectly called me repeatedly because he thought my phone number was the other candidates number. Left voicemails on my phone for the wrong candidate. Not professional and sloppy skills.

Interview Questions

• What is your salary range?
      Are you okay working for a small company?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at XANT in May 2018.

Interview

contacted by inside sale recruiter. Yes, he was not a third party and I know he works for inside sale, i had 2 phone interviews with 2 different teams. Didn't hear from any of them afterward. And the recruiter then send an email 2 weeks later asked if if i am still looking for a job, and i responded yes and didn't hear from him even though I have emailed 2 follow up emails. Both of the phone interviews went pretty well. I just didn't get any updated from the process and it became a total waste of them

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.