Admissions assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Admissions assistant Interview Questions

admissions assistant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

How do you deal with repetitive and sometimes monotonous tasks?

2 Answers

Maintain a steady work pace, while also giving quality service. Appreciate the decisions you make have a significant impact on each applicant, despite the volume of applications you deal with. Don't let your mind drift and fall into a pattern, concentrate on what you are doing. (though I felt the interviewers wanted to hear something else specific as well...)

Hi I do have intervie at King's College. Could please let me know that what kind of test, they have taken for you.

Who do you imagine you would need to engage with to complete your work successfully?

2 Answers

How you would deal with someone who was being rude or aggravating?

1 Answer

why apply for this role? tell me your skills from the past experience can bring to this role? prioritisation skills? problem solving skills? how to deal with difficult students? how do you define good team player?

I was mostly asked questions about my suitability for the role itself, what I understood about the role, how my previous experience had equipped me for the role, and how I would deal with certain workplace situations.

What are your hobbies / what do you do in your free time?

What to you think are the biggest challenges working in an attraction like this and how would you overcome them?

110 of 12 Interview Questions