King's College London Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

King's College London Interview Questions

Updated 26 Jun 2018

Java Developer Interview

Interview

interview n written test

Statistician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at King's College London.

Interview

Application online, CV and cover letter. Invited for interview. About 30 to 40 mins interview. Questions on aspects of clinical trials. what to take into consideration in designing one. Other general statistics questions on how to interpret estimates such as odds ratios were asked. One particular question on how to handle a client who asks a difficult or tricky question during a consultation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at King's College London (London, England) in September 2015.

Interview

I was invited to complete a PC based task, which was divided into two parts and required individuals to complete both within a 30 minute time frame. Both tasks were fairly long and required thinking, some small searching for information and then writing up a response. I did not feel that the 30 minutes were sufficient for completing the two tasks. This was then followed up by a 30 minute panel interview.

Interview Questions

• I was mostly asked questions about my suitability for the role itself, what I understood about the role, how my previous experience had equipped me for the role, and how I would deal with certain workplace situations.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Southwark, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at King's College London (Southwark, England) in October 2014.

Interview

You had to do a 15 minute test (replying to emails, making decisions on invented UCAS applications), before you had an interview with 2/3 people. Mine sort of played good cop-bad cop. Try and make them laugh and you're set to get the job!

Interview Questions

• Who do you imagine you would need to engage with to complete your work successfully?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at King's College London (London, England) in September 2016.

Interview

Pretty simple. They require you to do a test first. It's written and basically checking to see how well you can follow instructions. They'll give you a list of criteria for being admitted into king's college and then 5 student applications. You have to decide if the student is accepted or rejected. Then the interview itself was with 3 people, each asking 3 questions which were standard.

Interview Questions

• How you would deal with someone who was being rude or aggravating?   1 Answer

Admissions Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at King's College London (London, England) in October 2017.

Interview

KCL application form with statement. The interview and test lasted 1 hour - 30 mins to write an email response to a prospective student and decide whether 3 different candidates should be admitted or not. Then a panel interview (with 3 interviewers) which lasted around 30 mins.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you were given a large amount of boring tasks to complete?   Answer Question

Administration Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at King's College London (London, England) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied for a job online and it took almost a month before the interview was arranged. The interview had two stages : a short test followed by a panel interview. The two woman who interviewed me were very nice and professional. Overall a positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your strengths and weaknesses.   1 Answer

Teaching Fellow Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at King's College London in November 2016.

Interview

It tool about a month to hear from them and receive an interview invitation, which was informed a week before. Presentation in the morning and general interview in the afternoon. The applicants were invited to have lunch together.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary was negotiable. Also asked relocation expenses to be included in the job package.

Laboratory Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at King's College London (London, England) in September 2017.

Interview

The panel consisted of three interviewers and was a short interview. I was just asked common interview questions such as tell me about yourself etc etc. They then took me on a tour around the labs and that was it.

Learning and Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at King's College London (London, England) in May 2013.

Interview

Panel interview with competency based questions. It comprised of a presentation as well as a standard interview process. I received an email invitation with a presentation question, which I was required to prepare. I was also provided with details of the interview panel so I knew who would be interviewing me.

Interview Questions

• Describe an example of a training strategy that you have successfully implemented? What tools and techniques did you use?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.