King's College London Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

King's College London Interview Questions

Interviews at King's College London

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Interview

Applied for a Position in the fundraising and supporter development Department. Great interview process, very fair and skills-based. They let you run through two interview stages, one is skills-based and Prior experience, the other one is value based, e.g. if your ethical and Moral Standards are in line with the company's.

Interview Questions

• In your Prior role, how large was the Budget you looked after?   Answer Question

Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at King's College London (London, England).

Interview

Three person panel interview. It was a fairly straight forward interview. They asked behavioral style questions which I responded using the STAR technique. I wasn't the first choice candidate as they initially wanted someone with science/health knowledge. A few months later I received an email offering me the role, which I accepted.

Postdoctoral Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at King's College London (London, England).

Interview

Extremely pleasant interview with kind and attentive panel. They really wanted to get the best out of the candidate. The interview itself was very conversational which made it easy to relax.

Interview Questions

• They provided me with a table of statistical output and asked me to interpret the results   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at King's College London.

Interview

Straightforward questions, why do you want this job, where are you headed career wise, asked if understood the nature of the role and how I can handle continuous interruptions as I would for a department

Interview Questions

• Why do want this job, as alot of people think this is a way in to research rather than committing to the role   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at King's College London (London, England).

Interview

Very professional and smooth.
    Great professional panel.
    They made me feel comfortable and the interview was focused on the person and the project.
    Other questions were around my previous experience and my previous studies

Interview Questions

• Which is your vision for a frailty front door service ?   Answer Question

Library Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at King's College London (London, England) in October 2019.

Interview

I interviewed with a panel of three managers from across the library network. There was a test which involved observing the library query desk. The first three questions were based on this experience, including which queries you witnessed and how you felt about the space. A few variables there.

Questions were not what I anticipated, a few curveballs for such a basic role. One question covered several criteria that it was difficult to give one scenario for.

After the interview no one got back to me within the timeframe outlined. I tried to get in touch with HR but this was impossible. No reply to emails sent directly to HR officer who sent me the interview invitation and no answer/full voicemail inbox. You will not find a generic number for HR on their website or the Institution's recorded switchboard menu.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you have responded to diverse queries in a diverse environment.   1 Answer

Community Facilitator Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at King's College London (London, England) in October 2019.

Interview

They were very nice (two people), friendly, nice and quick to respond, about 20 min long and not stressful at all, they paid for the training and outside meetings as well

Interview Questions

• What do you think a good CF should do?
      Describe a good CF wit one word.
      If we were to hire you, what would you plan as an event   Answer Question

Community Engagement Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at King's College London (London, England) in October 2019.

Interview

I was invited to a Skype interview. 15 minutes presentation then 20 mins panel questions. Couldn't even see their faces because their internet wasn't able to support video call. Had to do a blind interview. The interviewers were all very nice though. Got the result one week after interview.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of organising something complex for students.   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at King's College London.

Interview

The interview process was very good. Overall it was very well taken care of, precise and fair with available feedbacks upon request. The human resources contact the candidate with a date and time. The plane is often composed of 4 staff members (Depending on the position) and the interview last for 30 mins. Answers are generally given promptly.

D&I Interview

Interview

Interview panel.What a shambles. It was a tick box exercise. When I looked up on LinkedIn the experience of the Director and head of department, they had much less experience than me. this showed in their interview questions and knowledge. The panel was rude, didn't even get up and offer shake my hand as I was leaving. I would not recommend working for them at ALL.

Interview Questions

• I asked them what the greatest achievements they have made in Diversity and Inclusion issues within the the University. What a load of hot air I got in response. They failed to answer the question properly   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.