Analytical Scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Analytical Scientist Interview Questions

Analytical scientist interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

HR manager has asked me: Do you own a house? Are you married? Do you have children and how many? etc. The was no reason for asking these questions. I felt disrespected when i heard them. My enthusiasm for GSK melted like snow is a sunny day. I didnt have anything to hide, but i felt undermined and devalued.

2 Answers

I asked him why does he think these aspects of my private life should be discussed at this interview.

Hi, do not feel be insulted, GSK interview is behavior based interview, and I think they were trying to evaluate the relocation fee that you may need.

Technical questions about method validation and method development. Tell me about a time when you introduce a new way of doing things.

Assign peaks in an 1H-NMR spectra to the protons in a small molecule pharmaceutical. This formed a large part of the technical interview.

1 Answer

Do you think you'll get bored of this job? NMR spectral assignment tasks. What do you know about LC-MS?

14 of 4 Interview Questions