censhare Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

censhare Interview Questions

Interviews at censhare

2.6

IT Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at censhare (Denver, CO (US)).

Interview

A series of unfocused Phone calls and Email exchanges with a recruiter who operates outside of the US. I had read the other GlassDoor reviews so I was prepared for a poor experience. The recruiter was very nice and polite but had me on speaker phone making her accent more difficult to deal with and we all know how terrible speaker phone sounds in general.

Interview Questions

• Exceptionally vague in regards to skill sets. The recruiter is nontechnical making answering questions difficult.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at censhare in November 2014.

Interview

Censhare provides digital asset management SW for clients across numerous verticals (retail, publishing/digital, automotive, IT, etc.).

The process: it was quite arduous, mainly due to the busy schedules of the CEO and other head sales and business development staff. There was little contact with HR and I was passed directly on to the CEO (company is relatively small at ~150 people in SD, BD, Sales, Marketing, HR, etc.). After a couple of months of no contact ostensibly due to a company expansion efforts taking up a lot of their time, dialogue was re-initiated and I was interviewed two further times. Though I could imagine working for such a small firm, the lack of communication and better coordination among the higher-ups make me doubt if their expansion plans in the US and Europe can truly be realized. I was asked to prepare a presentation for a potential European BD rollout for censhare's partnership management model (whereby IT partners are used as sales channel).

Interview Questions

• None; interpersonal skills and ability to understand and implement BD strategy is foremost.   Answer Question

6 Mar 2015 – Director Global Operations

Dear candidate,

we are really sorry to hear from you that this application process seemed to have gone totally wrong. We very much apologise for that.

But after making some internal enquiries we are still not able relate your report to any of the job interviews we did.

Please do not hesitate and get in contact with us so that we can sort things out in person.

Full Stack Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at censhare (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in February 2020.

Interview

Interview process took 2 months and 6 rounds. Yes you heard it right. 6 Rounds!!
    First was technical f2f Skype interview, 2nd and 3rd were technical assignment.
    4th was managerial round.
    5th was HR and 6th one was with their director.
    I cleared till HR round. Every round had a gap of 1-2 Weeks. I was asked basic technical question. Assignments was also very easy. I was honest with my answers in 6th round. I told my weaknesses and my strengths in my 6th round. They also impressed with my portfolio website. Since they didn’t find any drawbacks in me, they left with one excuse to reject me. I got a mail from their hiring manager after a week stating that they don’t have a right position for me in their company. I wasted 2 months taking interviews in their company and all I got is their 1 line of feedback. So to all my friends here please don’t waste your time taking interview in this company. Use this time to apply for some good companies. It’s doesn’t matter if you are good or bad they will waste your time.
    I also came across from one of their former employee stating that all the reviews in Glassdoor are fake and are given by their employees in exchange of freebies. So don’t go with their fake reviews.

Interview Questions

• 1. How will you ask for KT to the person who is leaving the company and you are the replacement of him.
      2. What if there is no documentation
      3. What it Architect and Manager doesn’t have time
      4. What if team members are not interested   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at censhare (New Delhi (India)) in September 2019.

Interview

I was first appoached by a third party recruiter and then received a call from HR who asked me about my experience, number of team members handled, remuneration, etc and scheduled a telephonic interview with Head of Deptt. I was to expect a call at the confirmed time.
    At the scheduled time, I didn't receive any call. An hour later, when I called the office phone number from which I had received the call, the deptt head answered and said that the interview has been postponed. When I asked, "for when?", he said, "Definitely not today".
    I never received any update on that call and when I emailed the third party recruiter on mail, she mentioned that the position had been put on hold.
    Disappointing.

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at censhare in May 2019.

Interview

The recruitment process included two skype interviews. The interviews were mostly technical discussions, no coding challenges. It took about one month.
    Then I had one on-site interview. I traveled to Munich to meet the team. All the transportation and accommodation costs were covered. The team was easy-going, honest, nice and friendly.

Head of UX & Design Interview

Anonymous Employee in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at censhare (Munich, Bayern (Germany)) in December 2018.

Interview

Two-step process:
    First, a Skype interview with HR and direct management
    Second, an on-site interview with direct management, upper management and the team in question

I particularly liked the open and very human communication style.
    Felt like a friendly, but serious and professional conversation.
    All my questions were answered, and where there were no answers, it was openly said so.

Mail response time was great, and again, very open and friendly.

Solutions Developer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at censhare.

Interview

The Hiring process was smooth. I was selected and after the HR round, i even received the salary breakup. Upon my acceptance of the proposed salary, i was supposed to receive the offer letter in few days , but then weeks passed by and i got the response that the position was on hold. Then i left this option but then again after a month, HR called and asked about my availability and again this time they disappeared. They are the most unprofessional people in the market. Company is small and the management is confused. My advice don't go for this company.

Interview Questions

• Generic questions on Collections, Angular 2+, Project related details.   Answer Question

Solution Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at censhare (Munich, Bayern (Germany)) in July 2018.

Interview

I applied through Censhare website and since I was very interested in the position, I called the company after a week to see how the application was progressing.
    I got the information that the application is still under review and after very short time I received the invitation to the Skype interview.
    The Skype interview was held with recruiter manager and team lead of solution development in very pleasant atmosphere. The focus of the interview was on describing my skills and technologies that I had been working with.
    The following day I received the invitation to the on-site interview. This interview was held with team lead of solution development and with head of professional services. Focus of this interview was in giving detailed description of projects (both technologies and processes) that I had been working with and making parallels with Censhare.
    After a couple of days I got the job offer.

Interview Questions

• What are your key technologies and how would you use them to contribute to Censhare?   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at censhare in May 2018.

Interview

I received the contact on LinkedIn from a third-side recruiter from the UK. I passed the interview with him and he introduced me Censhare as his client and subsequently as the company who's looking for QA Engineer.

From my perspective, the first interview with him went very well and right after he sent me the email where stated that he will deliver my application and his feedback to Censhare and reply to me as soon as possible. Two weeks passed and I haven't heard anything from him so I decided to contact Censhare directly and find out if they actually received my application and if so, are they still considering me for this role. Within one week no reply at all. They all just disappeared. I honestly thought such indifferent attitude to job-seekers is already yesterday, especially if you contact them first but seems like there is still some standing out enterprise... So sad I just wasted my time bucause the opportunity seemed to be nice.

Interview Questions

censhare Response

17 Jul 2018 – Recruiting Manager

Dear candidate,

I do remember this case and that you contacted me directly and wanted to make sure that the application ended up on my table. Usually - as in your case your main contact is one of our partners - I ask them to keep over and coordinate the entire communication. I also remember that I asked them to give you an update. Indeed, in this case the process stopped for a while because we gave one candidate the chance to think with time about our offer, we were already quite far in our process.
    I am really sorry that this lead to some misunderstanding and that the update didn't reach you at all.

We do care a lot about every application and try to provide a feedback as soon as possible. I have to admit, sometimes it is a real challenge to keep the overview and provide individual feedback within time. Nevertheless, you as a candidate also put in a lot of effort and to receive an update within two or three weeks time is a standard you definitely can expect from a company. This is also what we demand from ourselves and I can only apologize again that in your case it didn't work out.

Many thanks for your understanding! If you are still interested in talking to us please don't hesitate to contact me again directly.

Kind regards,

Your censhare P&O team

Leadership Role In A Technical Team Interview

Anonymous Employee in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at censhare (Munich, Bayern (Germany)) in May 2018.

Interview

I had 3 interviews involving about 20 different interviewers. The process was very efficient, I got a follow-up communication 3 days after each of the interviews with details about the results. The communication was very friendly and clear.

Interview Questions

• -Questions about my technical and professional background
      -Scenario questions
      -Expectations my view of the role   Answer Question

23 Aug 2018 – Recruiting Manager

Dear colleague,

first of all: welcome at censhare!

Many thanks also for your positive post and the good feedback. :-)

Our interview processes differ a bit - depending on the different roles. For Leadership positions we try to involve our teams as much as possible and we made very good experiences in doing so. In the end, it is also very helpful for the candidates to meet the people you are going to work with.
    This is why it can come up to 2 or more interviews before we make a decision.

For other roles or let's say our "team member roles", we try to keep it a bit shorter and involve all hiring manager and HR persons in 2 interviews max. I hope this also gives you guys out there a good orientation about how our processes look like!

Kind regards,

Your People & Organization team

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.