iCar Asia Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

iCar Asia Interview Questions

Interviews at iCar Asia

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at iCar Asia

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at iCar Asia.

Interview

- It was an easy discussion as the interviewer was an American Australian who knew how to bring the best of you
    - straight forward but challenging scenario based questions

Interview Questions

• - Introduction
      - Examples of Tech BA work where you handled the situation smartly
      - How do you react to tight work deadlines
      - How do you cope with challenging colleagues and management   Answer Question

Test Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at iCar Asia (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in August 2013.

Interview

A little odd.
    In my first round I was interviewed by the CIO of the company with his companion. It went well. He expressed how much he liked my talent and all.
    To my surprise, I got another call for interview and this time this was a Project Manager. Ah? Well, CIO said he is "kind of" IT head and he needs to have his confidence. Perfect.
    In 2nd round, I see 2 Chinese guys. They asked me usual questions and acted as if they know everything about what they were interviewing me for. I could see him turning to the paper in his hand every few seconds where had the questions.
    The saddest part, I was rejected with feedback that I don't possess knowledge in Performance Testing. This was astonishing because this is a specialized field and THE ONLY thing which I know best. Clearly, I was victim of racism. I hope some Chinese malaysian will soon be filling the position. I'd like to mention that I am working in Performance Testing since last 8 years and this is my area of specialty. Those who work in Software Testing would know that this is specialized field and MOST people don't have any knowledge.

Interview Questions

• We're hiring testers from India. What do you say?   4 Answers

IT Position Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at iCar Asia in March 2014.

Interview

I applied for an IT role and was shortlisted for the role.
    The whole process was lengthy - there was a prescreening form, an online test, written test and interview with the managers.
    I didn't get the job but the process and time taken shows how much icar is being detailed and focused about getting the right talent.
    I was impressed and the experience taught me to make myself stronger to face interview challenges in the future. I am sure it takes a superstar to join icar and I have a very good feel about this company.
    I'll try again in the future if there is other opportunity that comes up.

Interview Questions

• Can't think of any like that. Most of the question were related to the job. They also shared info of how they would do it. I actually learned a lot from the managers during the interview.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.