iQmetrix Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

iQmetrix Interview Questions

Interviews at iQmetrix

Cloud Operations Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Regina, SK (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at iQmetrix (Regina, SK (Canada)) in September 2020.

Interview

IT was a long, never ending interview process. First, 20-30 min HR coordinator interview. Then a cultural interview which got shifted two times. They asked all the fluffy behavioral questions. Then Another 1 hour on zoom technical interview with team lead and team members. They were no doubt very professional and well behaved. Then another two hour technical test which overflowed to two days. Finally reference check and an offer letter. However they were so rigid in their offer that they just canceled the offer after I asked for a change in benefits. And it wasn't the money which I asked for. They don't actually care for the employees. What I don't understand is that they wasted over 20-30 hours over 5 weeks of my time and it took them 30 minutes to sever the connection. Why take HR/cultural interview if you can not see through the candidate's requirements ? Some companies practice different than they preach.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about company? What are your core values ? why should we hire you , not hire you ? How you handled a difficult situation ? how you managed a new technology ? describe the approach and process etc. What are the three things if you open your business ? What will you say to your CEO. How do you handle contradictions. Ideal work environment ?   Answer Question

Product Marketing Manager Interview

Interview

Brought in for 2 rounds of interviews. First one with HR and another member of the company. Second one was with 2 members of the product marketing team.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winnipeg, MB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at iQmetrix (Winnipeg, MB (Canada)) in February 2020.

Interview

I had a phone interview where I had the opportunity to talk about my skills and experience. My second interview in the company was a "get to know you" interview. This was a great opportunity to explain in more details about projects I have worked on. After two weeks, I received a home assignment giving a solution to a problem. After just a few days, the answer was positive and I had a 2-hour technical interview. All people involved in the process are so polite and friendly. I was really looking forward to work there.

UX Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at iQmetrix (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in September 2019.

Interview

The interview was conducted over Zoom with someone in Regina who didn't seem to know much about ux. Terrible disorganized company. I had heard good things about the place but only from people who had left after only a year or two. They're clearly failing and people are jumping ship. I would feel bad for those losing their jobs but they don't treat people very well.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at iQmetrix.

Interview

I had two calls with a recruiter followed by an onsite technical interview. That was then followed up by a take home assignment which was then followed up with a technical defence interview with the Lead Developer.

Interview Questions

• What would be your 3 main core foundations when creating a company?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at iQmetrix.

Interview

1 quick phone interview, lasted 10-15 minutes. Very informal and conversational. 2 in person interviews, the first was with the recruiter and another team member. This was an interview to assess fit with the team and culture, so showed me that culture is pretty important. The second was a more in-depth interview regarding the in's and out's of marketing.

Interview Questions

• If you were running a company, what would your company values be?   Answer Question

15 Nov 2018 – Director, Corporate Relations

Thanks for the positive review!

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winnipeg, MB (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at iQmetrix (Winnipeg, MB (Canada)) in October 2018.

Interview

I dealt with Adam Briglio and he did an awesome job explaining the entire process - everything was extremely clear and efficient. I also felt the questions/assignment throughout the process were all very fair.

I honestly can't imagine a better interview experience.

Interview Questions

• Take-home assignment involving simple UI design, and consumption of an external API. Tech stack was developers choice.   1 Answer

15 Nov 2018 – Director, Corporate Relations

Glad you had a great experience!

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at iQmetrix (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in September 2018.

Interview

The interview process was by far, one of the best recruitment processes I have been a part of. Throughout the process, I had the chance to do a phone and culture fit onsite interview with the HR, followed by take home assignment and in-person defense interview with the team lead. Overall, you can tell that the culture looks great, the people are incredible, office with an amazing view in one of the best locations in Downtown area.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at iQmetrix in September 2018.

Interview

2 phone interviews (1 on zoom), followed by a verbal offer, brief offer negotiation, then a rescinded offer because I asked if it was a possibility to start 8 business days later than the date that was mentioned in the verbal offer (no discussion whatsoever to ask if I was set on the starting date I wanted)... The HR manager was a delight to work with but the hiring rep was incredibly unprofessional. After rescinding the offer without any discussion, she offered the job to the runner up and only sent me an email after the HR manager expressed that I was upset about her decision . Really disappointed and shocked by the amount of unprofessionalism displayed here.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a marketing campaign you've run that you are proud of.   Answer Question

15 Nov 2018 – Director, Corporate Relations

We apologize for the negative experience and will strive to do better in the future.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at iQmetrix (Vancouver, BC (Canada)).

Interview

Applied online, got an email very quickly the next day. HR set up an initial phone call for about 15 mins basically to get to know about your background and why you want to work for iQmetrix. HR was very professional, easy to talk to and the feedback was very quick after the initial phone call. Tse second round was with two team members. The whole process was casual, one of the two team members was professional and friendly, while the other one did not seem to be interested in the interview process. They had very little knowledge of what the role was about, which is kind of weird. Nothing technical, mostly culture questions. There was no feedback after the second round and I was informed that they decided not to move forward after I followed up with them a week later.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.