innocent Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

innocent Interview Questions

Interviews at innocent

3.1

Project Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at innocent in March 2020.

Interview

Three stages interview.
    First with specialist recruiter, second people who work in the area which I could work there and finally with the manager of the area.
    Given feedback by phone and to not hesitate to contact for further doubts.

Interview Questions

• If your boss ask you to solve a problem in 1h and another in 6 months, what would the best way to manage both problems?   Answer Question
    • Tell about situation that you admitted to making a mistake.   Answer Question

Shopper Marketing Executive Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at innocent.

Interview

Three stage interview.
    Started with a Skype call, which was basic get to know you - CV Qs, why you want to work with them etc.
    Then 2nd round is 2-3hrs long, a mix of tasks and interviews at the fruit towers.
    Third round is more interviews with other team members.

Great process, hard yet enjoyable - however, for me, just took too long to hear back from round 2. Waited almost 3 weeks to hear.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at innocent (London, England) in December 2019.

Interview

1st stage Skype interview, 2nd stage face to face interview.
    The company did not bother to feedback afterwards, despite me emailing twice to chase up. Not a good impression really...

Interview Questions

• How many litres of water does the innocent office use daily   Answer Question

Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at innocent (London, England) in February 2019.

Interview

Multileveled including whole day assessment centre- Working in groups on multiple tasks. Tasks included marketing, sales and supply chain. Groups had to present to large groups of employees and answer questions.

Interview Questions

• How many litres of water are used in innocent HQ everyday   Answer Question

IT Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at innocent in November 2018.

Interview

An email was sent saying I was picked for a position, but then had to wait a few weeks before I heard anything again. After that a casual skype interview was arranged. Interviewer was very laid back.

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at innocent.

Interview

Application online with salary expectation and other typical items. Got a call for a video interview. At the video interview where I was told I was a wild card and not actually fit for the job but they thought they would interview me anyway. Then was told that I should read the job description more carefully so I wouldn’t be put through to interview without the appropriate experience for the job. Overall, wasn’t a good experience as they knew what I had to offer but still decided to interview and then tell me I wasn’t expeirenced enough and lacked many of the required qualities.

Team Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at innocent (London, England) in September 2018.

Interview

Really relaxed interview. I was questioned about my CV and asked some generic interview questions like 3 words to describe yourself? Can you tell us a challenge you have overcome?Lasted about 45 minutes.

Field Sales Developer -Ireland Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at innocent (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in August 2018.

Interview

After two different interview days, innocent didn't even have the decency to let me know I hadn't been successful, even after I contacted them asking for feedback. Two Stage Process, first day being a typical interview with the area manager. The second day consisted of roleplay and then general interview with Regional Manager and HR separately. Felt very similar questions were asked both days, with roleplay being only difference.

Interview Questions

• What would be the first thing I would do if I was successful in getting the role.   Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at innocent (London, England).

Interview

Worst recruitment process ever. After inviting me to first round, on the day of the interview the HR team emailed me saying they have now filled the role, therefore the interview has been cancelled. This was not a fair recruitment process clearly. I emailed asking questions twice and no one got back to me. They don’t care at all

Corporate Office Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at innocent (London, England) in March 2018.

Interview

The first interview was onsite for an hour which surprised me a bit that there was no telephone interview first. That one was fine, just a chat with the line manager. The second interview was a challenge with the line manager (Essentially an hour to prepare, an hour to present/discussion) and then an hour with an HR rep. Again the interview itself was fine, although I knew I didn't quite nail that round. People were all friendly though. Had I been successful in that round, there would have been another round for an additional interview. Working full time and having to come in on three separate occasions to interview (with one being three hours long) is a bit much to ask. They are upfront about the process from the beginning, and I understand wanting to be certain of who you are hiring - but still, that is a lot to ask.

My biggest issue with the whole process is how it ended - or didn't end. I knew after my second interview that I didn't nail it,but it wasn't awful either, so I was still hopeful. I sent a cordial email following up a day or two after the interview and got no response. Almost two weeks later, still nothing. I followed up again expecting to at the very least get a 'Sorry we progressed with another candidate email' but still - nothing! It's been about a month now.

Overall I'm walking away with a worse view on the company than when I started. They are a young group and it comes off as very immature when you just ignore people's emails. This is not the first job I have been turned down from before.. you aren't going to crush my dreams. Put on your big girl pants and be honest with your candidates when they don't make the cut. It's not a hard concept and it goes a long way.

Interview Questions

• How many people pass through the doors of Heathrow Terminal 5 on any given day?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.