innocent Interview Questions

Updated Jun 28, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 42 of over 42 interviews

Employee Referral5%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

innocent

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at innocent

Interview

Very clear and straightforward, the process is well structured. Staff are very motivated and seem to enjoy working there. You get to pick any product from the fridge to try out before the interview.

Interview Questions
  • What do you do when you are feeling stressed?
    Answer Question

innocent

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at innocent

Interview

Had what I thought of as a good interview, a nice rapport with the interviewer. Didn't hear back even after contacting post-interview, even though I had been told they would be in contact.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for Innocent? What experience do you have that is relevant?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at innocent (London, England, England) in Mar 2021

Interview

Received the first interview invitation then finish it. No more emails and feedback. After a few months, they send me an email asking me to write feedback for them.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

innocent

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at innocent

Interview

The interview process was all day. A variety of tasks based on sales, marketing & operations. It included group and individual tasks. Some of these tasks had to be presented to a large group of people who already worked there.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

innocent

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at innocent

Interview

Call followed by an in person interview. Found them quite old school and experience was similar to interviewing at a large corporate FMCG company (which they are but obviously claim to be different in terms of culture and that did not come across at all).

Interview Questions
  • Asked for a presentation on how i would grow the drink category
1 person found this interview helpful

innocent

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at innocent

Interview

Three part process with a screening interview, hiring manager interview and a task to complete. Writing copy using the innocent tone of voice. A lot of support is given before going for the interview through a candidate document.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

innocent

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at innocent

Interview

They will asking about our personality and we need to answer with STAR. There will be 4-5 question. It will takes only 20-30 minutes and it is online and by video interview with skype. The result will come in 2-4 weeks. There are 2 steps on this interview, first with the HR and 2nd with the management.

Interview Questions
  • What will you do if working under pressure?

innocent

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at innocent in Aug 2020

Interview

Interview process was conducted in 3 stages, fully remotely due to COVID19. 1 hour interview with hiring manager, a case study panel with peers and a final 1hour interview with HR. Everyone was friendly and approachable and gave me a good impression for the company. Although the process was pretty quick; all 3 stages took place within 2 weeks, I wasn't given any final update / feedback in timely manner. I contacted HR asking for an update a week after my last interview and I only heard back 2 months later that I wasn't successful.

Interview Questions
  • Leadership style approach. Prioritization questions. Team management examples

innocent

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at innocent in Aug 2020

Interview

5 rounds interviews. extremly Long process. some of the processes are pointless. they claimed they have innocent culture, but in fact, toxic. They have information asymmetry among countiries. And they don't even know the salary structure and packages themselves.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

innocent

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at innocent

Interview

J'ai d'abord eu un appel téléphonique et un entretien avec une chargée de recrutement. Suite à cela mon profil a été validé et j'ai du me rendre chez les locaux d'Innocent (très agréable) afin d'effectuer une étude de cas. Suite à cela on m'a proposé un entretien avec le manager responsable du poste.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 42 Interviews