Junior editor Interview Questions

Junior Editor interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: Relevance|Popular|Date
Optimization Consulting
Junior Editor was asked...8 April 2011

Why are you leaving your current position after so short a time?

1 Answers

It's a temp to hire position, and I don't like the way the company is managed.

Balcom Agency

How long would it take you to write a website?

1 Answers

(This was odd and hard to answer, given the number of variables involved in creating a website.) Less

Ranker

Do you consider yourself more a writer or editor

1 Answers

As a journalist myself, I stated that both writing and editing come with this profession. A journalist must tell a story in an eloquent fashion, a writer's purpose, but they must also assure their piece contains correct grammar, style, and accessibility, an editor's purpose. Less

Ranker

If Nasa had a trip to Mars, would you go?

1 Answers

I've never been more prepared for something in my life.

mytheresa.com

General background questions in the first interview, you introduce yourself and talk about why you applied. The in-person, second interview is much more in depth. Be prepared to know about the company. They really care about personality as well.

1 Answers

Who are our biggest competitors? What does Mytheresa do to differentiate itself against those competitors? Less

The questions were put up from the technical subjects of ece branch i belong to Electronics. Most of the questions were basic like what is switching, octal to binary conversion, packet switching, control system and its type, difference between open and closed system, 2nd order transfer equation, KCL, KVL, various network theorems etc.

1 Answers

Just concentrate on basics and be confident in answering

Evolve

They asked me where I wanted to be and what I wanted to do as a profession.

1 Answers

I answered honestly, and they seemed excited to help me succeed.

Chive Media Group

Do you know photoshop? Do you mind running errands?

Yes, and No

Chive Media Group

What is your favorite comedy movie?

Super Troopers

NextPit

Q: What kind of content have you produced in the past?

1 Answers

A: Typical online technology-related content with an emphasis on smart devices, smartphones, and hardware. Less

Viewing 1 - 10 of 103 Interview Questions