Management assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Management assistant Interview Questions

management assistant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

why do you want to work here? what do you know about the role and the company? what can you bring to the team? tell me more about your skills and current role?

2 Answers

the company development

Just had a similar experience. 2 face to face interviews and a month later no news. Rude

What was you consider when planning as assessment day for a sales position at Channel 4?

1 Answer

My strengths and weaknesses.

1 Answer

If I asked you to memorise everything in this room and I asked you where is a specific book or material, would you be able to tell where it is?

1 Answer

How you prioritise a busy workload?

1 Answer

What experience do you have

1 Answer

If a service user had £10 and wanted to spend it on cigarettes what would you do?

1 Answer

'how would your friends describe you?'

Why do you want to work at Girl Effect

1 Answer

Started with wanting to know how I have delivered projects, "tell me about a time you lead a project" "what did you do" "how did you do it" what could you have done better". Asked a lot of questions like what sort of goals did you implement for yourself, tell me about a time you had to deal with conflict, tell me about a time you had a difference of opinion with someone, what would you have done differently etc etc. I would recommended to anyone to go down the line of speaking about a project (or time in your life) with lots of problems as it is probably better for the later question when you have to critique yourself - I fell into the trap of saying how brilliant this particular project was and when they asked what I would have done differently I didn't have uch to say! They ended with the benefits of social media question which I have seen someone else also got which I felt was really quite pointless.

110 of 292 Interview Questions