Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Find jobs for Management Trainee

Management Trainee Interview Questions

Management trainee interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

I asked them "is this a commission payed or is there a base salary?"

1 Answer

They went silent and refused to reply until I went to lunch with them.

what do you know about enterprise

1 Answer

The task to persuade a client to close a deal, when he was completely against it.

1 Answer

What challenges does the beer industry face

1 Answer

why enterprise? what decisions made you go to the university and take course that you took? can you give me an example of a time where you have handled a tricky/angry customer? what do you enjoy most about customer service? can you tell me a step by step process of what you do when dealing with a complaint? can you think of a time where you have improved a process? what is your sales experience/customer service experience? How do you follow up/make sure/tell that a customer is satisfied? what do you dislike most about your job?

1 Answer

What experience do you have with sales?

1 Answer

Tell us three things that you have learnt about the company. Tell us about a time you needed to hit sales targets. Tell us about a time when you had to up sell. Tell us about a time when you worked as a team Tell us about a time that you dealt with an angry customer.

1 Answer

Why do you want to work with Enterprise?

1 Answer

Tell me about a time you've had to tell somebody something that you didn't necessarily agree with?

1 Answer

Tell me a time where you have developed someone?

110 of 388 Interview Questions