Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Management Trainee Interview Questions

Management trainee interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What experience do you have with sales?

1 Answer

I don't really have a large amount of experience with sales, but managed to think of situations where I have had to use a similar skill set to that required of a sales position.

Tell us three things that you have learnt about the company. Tell us about a time you needed to hit sales targets. Tell us about a time when you had to up sell. Tell us about a time when you worked as a team Tell us about a time that you dealt with an angry customer.

1 Answer

Tell me a time where you have developed someone?

1 Answer

I asked them "is this a commission payed or is there a base salary?"

1 Answer

why enterprise? what decisions made you go to the university and take course that you took? can you give me an example of a time where you have handled a tricky/angry customer? what do you enjoy most about customer service? can you tell me a step by step process of what you do when dealing with a complaint? can you think of a time where you have improved a process? what is your sales experience/customer service experience? How do you follow up/make sure/tell that a customer is satisfied? what do you dislike most about your job?

1 Answer

The task to persuade a client to close a deal, when he was completely against it.

Support a business investment

1 Answer

what do you know about enterprise

1 Answer

Why do you want to work with Enterprise?

1 Answer

1.Tell me about a time when you had to motivate an employee. 2.Tell me about a time when you had to build professional relationships. 3.Tell me about a time you didnt reach a target

110 of 321 Interview Questions