mpb.com Interview Questions

Updated Sep 1, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 6 interviews

Other17%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at mpb.com

Anonymous Employee in Berlin

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at mpb.com (Berlin) in Jan 2021

Interview

After a slight disappointment not being selected by the LinkedIn algorithm; I sent a message directly to the Human Resources Director. He was responsive and very easy to approach. The result was that I worked for MPB within 2 weeks following that message and two interviews.

Interview Questions
  • Questions were very technical, but also regarding soft skills and way to work. For example: What is the function of the aperture in a reflex camera when taking a picture?
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Brighton, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at mpb.com (Brighton, England, England) in Jun 2018

Interview

The interview was offered only a few days after submitting, MPB kept me informed throughout the process and made sure I could get to the right place on time. The interviewers were friendly, professional and made you feel like a part of the team without being offered a job yet. Logan in particular made sure all of my questions were answered, and that I had a clear outcome of my duties and responsibility if i were to be a offered the job. They make sure you are the right fit for the company as they care about your integration just as much as they do for your overall wellbeing.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at mpb.com (New York, NY)

Interview

I submitted an application online and was called in for a few in person interviews after having it reviewed. I had a one on one with management and then came back for a second interview with my team leader. Both were relaxed and comfortable. Looking back on it, everyone at this company is so nice and goes out of their way to make you feel at home, that there is no reason to be nervous for an interview here.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work at MPB? Where do you see yourself in 5 years? How would your previous employer describe your work ethic?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brighton, England, England

Application

Interview

Process was standard. Great meeting members of the team. Good questions. Originally were only interviewing 2 candidates, scope changed to more. Interview was on a Tuesday. Feedback was meant to be on Friday. Said would get back on the Friday, is going to be approaching 2 months. (Recruiter has called and emailed - I have emailed). Very poor considering travelling to get there.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Brighton, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at mpb.com (Brighton, England, England) in May 2018

Interview

There was a half an hour informal interview with Logan where we discussed mainly my interests in photography. There were some questions about my education, why I decided to apply for the role and some others to test my camera knowledge.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at mpb.com (New York, NY) in Jun 2017

Interview

My interview actually went along pretty fast! I had my first interview with Logan who is amazing! He was in the UK at the the time so my interview was done over skype. He was super friendly and I felt immediately comfortable. He asked me about my work experience, what I did for a living, why I was interested in being a part of MPB as well. I would say the whole interview took around twenty to thirty minutes tops! One or two days later I received a message from Logan to go through a second round of interviews. This time I was invited to come to MPB's office in Manhattan . The office is so amazingly comfy and this time I had my interview with Kyra. Kyra asked me similar questions as Logan did but more in depth and informed me about the work/life at MPB. Mainly just giving me an idea of how it is working there and the work load. A couple of days later I received another email from Logan offering me the position. Of course I accepted because I genuinely liked the company and couldn't wait to learn all that I could about camera gear and the company. I've only be here for a short time so far, but it feels like I've been here longer and I love my co workers, our team, the atmosphere, and the work here is hard but fulfilling!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed