Professor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Professor Interview Questions

Professor interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Given a role play situation to present a solution to a fictitious CIO. I had 20 minutes to prepare and then had to face the three interviewers who grilled me on my solution.

1 Answer

There were some really difficult questions that required me to use all my consulting skills and tricks. It is best to know some rules of thumb that you can recite off the top of your head eg % cost savings you can effect through your solution, typical effort estimates for projects etc.

Questions covered both teaching and research. Types of questions included questions such as: 1) How do you ensure student engagement during teaching? 2) How do you draw upon research and integrate it with your teaching 3) What current research are you working on? etc.

1 Answer

A customer comes in looking to buy a birthday present for a friend. What would you recommend?

I would like to protect their process, but very typical and nothing unfair.

1 Answer

Why are you the best for the job.

1 Answer

The interview panel included 8 people, I assume they were from HR and different faculties. The questions started with; introduce your self in 2 min, some question about the experience...

1 Answer

This area you have been researching for 20 years in healthcare, no medical doctor would take that seriously would they?

1 Answer

How would you deliver in a culture that is different from yours?

1 Answer

what can you bring to the college to help students achieve higher

How would you adapt Art to an Emirate Culture