Professor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Professor Interview Questions

Professor interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Questions covered both teaching and research. Types of questions included questions such as: 1) How do you ensure student engagement during teaching? 2) How do you draw upon research and integrate it with your teaching 3) What current research are you working on? etc.

1 Answer

I answered the questions by trying to be as specific as possible. I also provided anecdotes and examples supporting my answers to most questions, as evident to support my capabilities claims.

Questions generally centered around why Baringa, why the area I had chosen, and examples of where I demonstrated skills e.g. managing people, delivery, difficult situations etc.

Teaching demonstration, general questions, a bit of technical questions

This area you have been researching for 20 years in healthcare, no medical doctor would take that seriously would they?

1 Answer

Can you explain one of your publications? Why did you choose to apply for this position?

What would you do if a student broke down half way through and exam and said: "this module is too difficult, i cannot deal with the stress, please get me out of here, why did i take this loan, etc"

1 Answer

Tell us why you applied for this job

110 of 22 Interview Questions