Professor Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.uk

Professor Interview Questions

Professor interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Questions covered both teaching and research. Types of questions included questions such as: 1) How do you ensure student engagement during teaching? 2) How do you draw upon research and integrate it with your teaching 3) What current research are you working on? etc.

1 Answer

I answered the questions by trying to be as specific as possible. I also provided anecdotes and examples supporting my answers to most questions, as evident to support my capabilities claims.

Teaching demonstration, general questions, a bit of technical questions

This area you have been researching for 20 years in healthcare, no medical doctor would take that seriously would they?

1 Answer

Can you explain one of your publications? Why did you choose to apply for this position?

Tell me about yourself, your hobbies and schooling.

1 Answer

What would you do if a student broke down half way through and exam and said: "this module is too difficult, i cannot deal with the stress, please get me out of here, why did i take this loan, etc"

1 Answer

Tell us why you applied for this job

1 Answer

Which course you want to teach. How many year, you have teaching experience? How you mange classes that high more than 50 students? Do you have any administrative experience to manage a department?

110 of 17 Interview Questions